Wedding planning help/bachelorette party planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, out of place question but I figured y'all might have some ideas.

I'm having my bachelorette party in Fredericksburg and we are looking for somewhere that will sleep around 8 people for one night. Preferably near town.

Also looking for a florist and a baker that would be able to do a wedding in Cuero, Tx.

I'm taking a shot in the dark here but can anyone help a sista out? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker in Cuero - MacAlisters, best in town for sure...

tending the fire,
    Bob G.

Comment

Look up The Maplestone in Fredericksburg. They have a few places that are not listed online so its best to call them. They largest house sleeps 12 I think. They are all very nicely decorated, wife approved! If you have any trouble getting in touch let me know, my friends mom owns them.

Comment

I think we can mark this off Smarts list of thing he never expected to be discussed on TBH.

Comment

I don’t know how to make it work but pretend I inserted the Chris Farley Chippendale dancer gif.

Comment

My fiancé is wanting to do her party in Fredericksburg as well so if there is any ideas posted here I’ll relay them to her

Comment

Call fatazz winery and ask those girls. Bet a hundy They can reccomened

Comment

PM DapperDan

Skinny

Comment

A neat place we went to for family and friends when I proposed to my wife out there was the Country Inn cottages they are out of town a bit though.

There’s a bunch of cottages and rooms with elk and axis on the property. Would understand if that’s too far though as it’s a 10-15 min drive outside of town.

I’d highly consider a air b&b in town if you can find one.

I’m sure you already have a photographer but if not let me know and I can put you in touch with my wife.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaat? Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post
                      i think we can mark this off smarts list of thing he never expected to be discussed on tbh.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lmao!! checked.....

Good luck Michaela..

Comment

There are lots of houses to rent in Fredericksburg that will easily accommodate a group that size. We had a 4 bedroom, 3 bath that would sleep ten, that was about 2 blocks off main street.

Comment

YO Ranch? It’s about $100 a night for a room, beautiful ranch.

Comment

Thanks for your responses [emoji4] looking into all of them.

Comment

Fredericksburg must have plenty of suitable accommodations. Every time I'm there I see a few groups of girls wearing the same dress walking around behind another girl wearing a different dress and a beauty pageant ribbon. Seems to be the official bachelorette party team uniform these days.

Congrats! And have fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X