• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics and gratz on the win.

Comment

nice pics

Comment

Whoop! that was a beautiful day in Aggiland! Allsum pictures! i was in town but wasn't at the game Gig'em!

Comment

Looks like a great time, Casey!

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          ....Since you can take any kind of camera into college games, I loaded up my backpack and carted it into the stands.
          Hmm? They limit you at DKR in Austin. I've never pushed the envelope but, they do check you're equipment to make sure it's not professional grade and I believe there was a limit on length of equipment. Something like no more than 4" on lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald S View Post
            Looks like a great time, Casey!

Hmm? They limit you at DKR in Austin. I've never pushed the envelope but, they do check you're equipment to make sure it's not professional grade and I believe there was a limit on length of equipment. Something like no more than 4" on lenses.
            DKR rules:
            Cameras/Video cameras
            Cameras, other than professional cameras with detachable lenses, are allowed in the stadium. Video cameras are not permitted inside the stadium.

Kyle rules:
            Cameras Video and still cameras are allowed inside Kyle Field.

Interesting the difference. I had everything with me as well as my video camera. The lady at the gate wasn't sure about the video and had to ask, but they said it was fine. Sure made for a fun day in the stands!

Comment

Great shots Casey!
              It was a perfect day for football! I really enjoyed the game!

Comment

Nice shots, Casey. Any more to share?
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great shots Casey! With the light the way it was, you were able to capture some really great "stop" to the action! The ball was very clear on Jerrod's pass!

Comment

Working...
                  X