Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
    I just emailed Brad asking how we are suppose to mark our blinds and stands with Hunter ID before we get it with the permit?
    Just name and draw number for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      I am exempt for this year and I have not received any information from Brad. Other exempt guys that are not on TBH wouldn't know that stands can be put up. I will go out this week and flag a spot I guess.
      I was exempt and got a welcome back letter/email yesterday. I would call Brad asap. Also check your spam box.

Comment

Well I goofed up fellows. No hunting for me this year at Georgetown. I was exempt so I didn't realize I still had to put in an application. Talked to Brad earlier and since I hadn't heard from him. He said he couldn't find my application and that's when I find out I needed to put one in. Too late for this year.

Comment

Well I goofed up fellows. No hunting for me this year at Georgetown. I was exempt so I didn't realize I still had to put in an application. Talked to Brad earlier and since I hadn't heard from him. He said he couldn't find my application and that's when I find out I needed to put one in. Too late for this year.

That sucks. Bummer bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man Texan, that's a bummer. Sorry to hear that man.

Comment

Comment

Well, you are the reason I got back in then. Thank you.

Comment

So, 42 different hunters killed deer last year? That is a new record.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    So, 42 different hunters killed deer last year? That is a new record.
                    I guess that would have been 43

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_ View Post
                      I guess that would have been 43
                      Lol

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                        There were also 2 groups of four that got drawn at the end that didn't get in because there were only 2 spots left

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
                        We were one of the groups of 4 that got undrawn. pretty much sucks 2 years in a row we were not chosen.

Comment

Just got set up. Hot as **** out there

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

All set up now too, brutally hot!

Comment

Got my wife's blind and feeder up today going back on Wednesday to finish mine.

Comment

So its just find an open spot...set up feeder and/or stand with marking tape and it's yours?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X