Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
    PREDICTION

won't be long till ARCHERY hunts are lotto also, times they are a changin.
    The only way archery will become a lotto is if the number of applicants is way more than the amount of permits available and that would have to be by a substantial amount in my opinion I do think permits will sell out in the first week

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino427 View Post
      The only way archery will become a lotto is if the number of applicants is way more than the amount of permits available and that would have to be by a substantial amount in my opinion I do think permits will sell out in the first week
      They usually do

Comment

this hunt is mostly an unknown gem in the hunting world, even in Texas and on this site.

show L.A.TO the world through a site that does apps over most of the USA. Nat. Pk. reservations, hunt apps etc. anyone remember Lake Amistad before the internet? NUFF SAID.

pretty soon people in Montana with snow up to their butts and hunting seasons long over will realize they can hunt hogs and nilgai for eight days in the sunshine at a little over one hundred dollars.

thats when the lotto will start.
        kinsail makes money processing apps. you think they want to stop making money when quota is up, or keep on taking apps then get paid to do the drawing?

does anybody know of another DIY public nilgai hunt cheap & available?

better look quick.
        Last edited by hogdaddy; 05-15-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

But when L.A. shows them snow-birds what ticks, chiggers, and mosquitoes are really like, hunts over....

Comment

Or when they see one of L.A. Giant rattle bugs only a step away!

Comment

Any updates Rhino?

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
                this hunt is mostly an unknown gem in the hunting world, even in Texas and on this site.

show L.A.TO the world through a site that does apps over most of the USA. Nat. Pk. reservations, hunt apps etc. anyone remember Lake Amistad before the internet? NUFF SAID.

pretty soon people in Montana with snow up to their butts and hunting seasons long over will realize they can hunt hogs and nilgai for eight days in the sunshine at a little over one hundred dollars.

thats when the lotto will start.
                kinsail makes money processing apps. you think they want to stop making money when quota is up, or keep on taking apps then get paid to do the drawing?

does anybody know of another DIY public nilgai hunt cheap & available?

better look quick.
                Next thing you know you got folks from Castroville showing up

Comment

Haha Easy on the veterans rhino!

Comment

Originally posted by DPerez905 View Post
                    Haha Easy on the veterans rhino!
                    Hogg Daddy knows I'm just messin with him, he's a good guy in my book

Comment

Originally posted by T-Bolt View Post
                      Any updates Rhino?
                      Checked with my contact at the refuge, and as of now no new updates
                      Last I checked online apps aren't even up ...

Comment

Ok guys there will be an open house meeting on June 12 from 6-9 pm held as the Fish Bowl at the bass pro shop in Harlingen Texas they will discuss dates of the hunt and any changes in regulations !!!

Comment

Ok guys there will be an open house meeting on June 12 from 6-9 pm held as the Fish Bowl at the bass pro shop in Harlingen Texas they will discuss dates of the hunt and any changes in regulations !!!

Who's going ??

Comment

I'll be there & T-Bolt

Comment

I'll see if I can make it

Comment

Just registered on the forum and plan on going to the open house and hopefully hunting refuge. I live in harlingen.This will be my 3rd year here.originally from Pennsylvania so I used to having access to tons of public land. Was a big shock when i moved here..Had a lease my first year here but wasn't much game. I also bird hunt with my GSP.
                                Last edited by mags84; 06-04-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X