Laguna Atascosa 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rhino427 View Post
    Thats nice that u never saw any other hunters I was bedded down in the woods one day and had to get up cuz one guy started setting up a tripod 10 feet behind me and on the forth day mid day to boot!!!!
    The only time we saw other hunters was when we were walking in and walking back out they were not far from their vehicles. Maybe a couple hundred yards in. Saw pop ups and other make shift netting blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by DPerez905 View Post
      You can have someone sign you up I'm going down and signing my bro's up. The only thing is that there is a long line if your not there early enough. Don't know how your relatives would like to stand in line with 100 degree weather.
      we're talking about my familia man. Should be no problem.
      Cool, thanks for the answer. I'll have my Dad sign me up. Guess i will have to pay for his fee too.

Comment

Who all plans to be at the refuge first thing in the AM?

Comment

Me!!

Comment

My Dad is signing me up manana. You wont be able to miss him. He will look like Ramon Ayala but with a grey beard.
            I'm going to take my little brother and try and put him on a deer. I will take my bow too....just in case
            I am totally green to this so I dont even know where to start. Im going to do some homework and tag along on this thread. Thanks to all who post all kinds of info. Would not be able to make this happen without you guys and the GS!

Comment

Fixing to leave my house in a few for the long 15 min drive to the refuge lol!!!

Comment

Good morning GS....who is in line this morning?

Comment

Standing in line

Comment

Wooo permit number 51 ready to go!!!

Comment

I'm like permit 113

Comment

check is in the mail for 1 & 2. fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by DPerez905 View Post
                          I'm like permit 113
                          Probably walked past you as I was leaving lol!!!

Comment

In years past, mailing in an application postage dated today, has been good enough to get a permit, fyi for those that live 600 miles away

Comment

Originally posted by flogORfish View Post
                              In years past, mailing in an application postage dated today, has been good enough to get a permit, fyi for those that live 600 miles away
                              I'm figuring about 1/3 of the permits walked out this morning...... You need to get to know someone closer to hook you up....And sign you up

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino427 View Post
                                I'm figuring about 1/3 of the permits walked out this morning...... You need to get to know someone closer to hook you up....And sign you up
                                Yeah if I was 114 and I saw ATLEAST another 50 when I walked out. Couple of the guys I talked to were new to hunting there.

Comment

Working...
                                X