Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We jokingly call it the redneck retirement fund in Ga

Comment

Haven't bought them in 15+ years. Always felt like it was a waste. But my grandfather was a lotto junkie and would buy his grandkids $50 each in lotto tickets as "stocking stuffers" and we'd have a good time with him scratching off tickets. Never won more than $100 max in my purchases way back when or those he gave us. He passed in 2009 and I haven't scratched one since.
      Last edited by Smart; 07-20-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        And if you really never bought another ticket you are winning more than 99% of all scratch off players... No matter the stories you read.
        I’m probably $75 ahead onthe NM scratch offs. First one I ever bought was a $3 ticket and won $100. Only bought a couple over the years after that.

Now Texas on the other hand. Way below the red line

Comment

I shoot at Saddle River Range. On Thursday we all pony up $10 then using the money to buy scratch offs. So technically we are shooting in a multi million dollar tournament. Best we’ve done so far is a few hundred dollars. But some day.....

Comment

I think out of the dozen or so I’ve ever scratched $10.00 is the most I ever won. I had a co-worker win a million on a scratch off and was dead broke in two years, he was later fired for stealing gas.

Comment

I have never won anything w a scratch-off, but I have never bought one, so that might have something to do with it. I wonder how much some people have spent to "win"

My dad, rest his soul, played the lotto every week, he was convinced that he would win big one day. Of course he never did.....

Comment

I have a best friend that bought a $20 scratch off in SA about 15 yrs ago. He won 1,000,000. It's all gone now

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a guy from Victoria that one 1million on one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Won $1,000 on a 2 dollar ticket my mom sent me for Easter while I was in college. That money didn’t last long though ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X