That’s really nice....

Thanks for the info

Comment

Tanks for sharing! (get it??)

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
        That’s really nice....

Thanks for the info
        No problem. I don't have a well up there and it's really nice not to have to haul water to camp anymore. Go figure as soon as I had that installed this last Feb. we went into a drought but even with the lack of significant rain my catchment surface has been able to nearly fill it up.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
          No problem. I don't have a well up there and it's really nice not to have to haul water to camp anymore. Go figure as soon as I had that installed this last Feb. we went into a drought but even with the lack of significant rain my catchment surface has been able to nearly fill it up.
          Amazing! That is a no small tank either.

Comment

Pretty frickin cool, thanks for sharing.

Comment

5'×10' is as big as they do in La Feria. Rodriquez Septic Tank..sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                5'×10' is as big as they do in La Feria. Rodriquez Septic Tank..sorry about that.
                Understood. In calling around it seems that anything precast will have to be in that 10' range to fit on a trailer.

Wonder who could do a job site build. I'm looking for the old style that were 5' tall and 20-30 feet across. Use to water the horse trough but most importantly so we can swim in it!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                  Understood. In calling around it seems that anything precast will have to be in that 10' range to fit on a trailer.

Wonder who could do a job site build. I'm looking for the old style that were 5' tall and 20-30 feet across. Use to water the horse trough but most importantly so we can swim in it!

I'll expect my standard referral fee....

(just an invite to swim in the tank when it's done)

Comment

http://yesketanksandpools.com/texas-pools/

I'll expect my standard referral fee....

(just an invite to swim in the tank when it's done)
                    Deal.

Comment

one more I found....these guys show the forms they use -- apparently they built the forms themselves.

Specializing in Ranch Fencing & Rural Land Improvements, Concrete Tanks, HDPE Poly Pipe Installation, and Oilfield & Right-of-Way Construction.

keep me posted on what you find out, please -- I've got one of these in mind for a little bit later down the line.

Last edited by Atfulldraw; 07-17-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

one more I found....these guys show the forms they use -- apparently they built the forms themselves.

Specializing in Ranch Fencing & Rural Land Improvements, Concrete Tanks, HDPE Poly Pipe Installation, and Oilfield & Right-of-Way Construction.

keep me posted on what you find out, please -- I've got one of these in mind for a little bit later down the line.

Thanks! Great info. I’m working to figure this out sooner than later. I’ll keep you posted.

Comment

Spoke to Symco today. Seem like good guys. They have a backlog of work but I may just need to get in the que.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            Spoke to Symco today. Seem like good guys. They have a backlog of work but I may just need to get in the que.
                            Are we talking weeks or months?

This heat makes me think a pool/tank is a great idea (like tomorrow)

Comment

Are we talking weeks or months?

This heat makes me think a pool/tank is a great idea (like tomorrow)
                              After being at the ranch last weekend in 106 heat, I was thinking like this week. They are backlogged 6 months. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X