Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant Operator Jobs

Hey Guys,

My son-n-law is searching for a operator position in one of the plants in the Pasadena / Deerpark area. At our plant, we are not currently hiring.
    If any of you all know of anything and could let me know, it would be very much appreciated !

Thanks !

Not sure if this is close enough

Position filled..... dang

Comment

ttt

Comment

I will be hiring in the Port Arthur area in the coming weeks/months for terminal operator positions in our new deep water dock and terminal facility.

Comment

Thanks STGS...I will let him know about this, see if he wants to relocate.
          Anyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
            I will be hiring in the Port Arthur area in the coming weeks/months for terminal operator positions in our new deep water dock and terminal facility.
            Which facility in PA. thank you !

Comment

Exxon Mobil in Beaumont was saying they were looking to hire operators at the refinery

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                Not trying to jack anything from the OP but I sent you a PM sir

Comment

ttt

Comment

Lots of Expansions going here in Brazoria County Plants. Dow, BASF, Freeport LNG, ME Global, Shin Tech, SI Group, INEOS, Phillips. Might be worth looking for him if he’s not set on DP/Pas.

Comment

Working...
                    X