Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
    The 4 man rush by Atlanta is getting to Rodgers. That 3 and out by the Packers to start the 2nd half is not good.
    Correct. ..... it was Great!

Comment

Julio did not play in the first game against the Pack - he is a beast.

Comment

Where are those Packer fans

Comment

It's over.

Matt Ryan MVP.

Comment

Thank goodness i dont have to listen to anymore cheeshead diatribe.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
              Those Packers fans won't come on a thread during a game. They only gloat after GB wins.
              I was on the Cowboy thread last week during the whole game. I also posted that it didn't really matter who won because Falcons would win today. So why would I come on here knowing my team is going to lose?

Comment

Beatin like a red headed stepchild

Comment

Drats. There went the shut out

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    I just want the NFC to win the SB at this point.
                    ^^^ what he said

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      I was on the Cowboy thread last week during the whole game. I also posted that it didn't really matter who won because Falcons would win today. So why would I come on here knowing my team is going to lose?
                      I thought that's what fans do. You just exactly described a bandwagon fan. You only hear from them when it is going good.

Comment

Jones is an amazing receiver as I was surprised that he came down with that ball being flipped over and coming down on his head.

Comment

Freeman looks like a pinball. He is bouncing all over that GB defense.

Comment

I thought that's what fans do. You just exactly described a bandwagon fan. You only hear from them when it is going good.

Pretty much..

Comment

Well said

Comment

So a true fan should bury their head in the sand even when they know they're outmatched, come on message boards and talk BS saying Packers will win today? When they won't?

Comment

Working...
                                X