Chevy most "reliable" commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevy most "reliable" commercial

How do they get away with BS commercials like this? I'm talking about the commercial where they say a recent survey shows Chevy is more reliable than Toyota, Honda, and Fords.

After a quick Google it appears they're walking a fine line.
    In an ad that ran during the NFL playoffs and Golden Globes, Chevy said it was the most reliable car brand. Does reliability data back up that claim?

Those commercials are the most annoying on TV. I wish that guy would ride off into the sunset in a Chevy and never come back.

Comment

Lol I know that’s right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        How do they get away with BS commercials like this? I'm talking about the commercial where they say a recent survey shows Chevy is more reliable than Toyota, Honda, and Fords.

After a quick Google it appears they're walking a fine line.
        In an ad that ran during the NFL playoffs and Golden Globes, Chevy said it was the most reliable car brand. Does reliability data back up that claim?

https://www.motor1.com/news/300900/a...evrolet-tv-ad/
        They say it was a recent survey...Chevy is fullachit.

Comment

I wish we could buy the most reliable trucks in the world “ a Toyota diesel “ but if we could?

Comment

Chevy tranny's are junk

Comment

Chevy's lying...…….
              They're pikers, compared to insurance companies.....

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSBsq6HBBzw"]If "Real People" Commercials Were Real Life - CHEVY Awards - YouTube[/ame]
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0jTcGBxh6w"]If "Real People" Commercials Were Real Life - Chevy Dependability Award - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wow a "let's bash Chevy thread" we never had one of those... .

Comment

Toyotas are the best by far Chevy sucks...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a play on video.. I have seen it and I FLAGGED it in my head..as BS

Comment

With all the borderline false advertising on tv these days why do you folks have such problem with one that is 100% correct?
                        Hell not only are they the best vehicles out there, their the best looking

Comment

Toyotas are at least 2x better than Chevrolet.

Comment

Hey 6.5 do you shoot a Mathews bow? If so you are the trifecta for the day. :-)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL.....Man the hate is strong this morning. I have had GM trucks all of my life. Not sure what y'all do not like about them. I pull stock trailers, tractors, and such without issue. I like getting 250,000+ miles out of one without issue. Now unlike most you you trucking driving folks I actually live in the country, drive down dirt roads and use my trucks. Maybe the reliability is somehow affected by me not putting stupid arse big tires on them, or lifts that I don't need, or all of these idiot light bars...maybe it is the constant washing and detailing y'all put them through, all of those smooth concrete roads y'all are driving down.....All I know is that if actually need a truck then GM is a good choice. We have also has several GM cars. Also without any real issues .........

-john

Comment

Working...
                              X