Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side by side UTV. Crew. Which one would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side by side UTV. Crew. Which one would you buy?

I've had more than enough experience with Polaris Rangers and I have a love hate relationship with them. I'm leaning that way if my wife doesn't get cold feet on the purchase. But I also want to make sure I'm not missing something on another one. We have also had the John deere gators and I don't like them as much, but their reliability has been awesome.
    What other machines are worth seriously considering?

Also, I will be looking at used ones too in case anyone has one they want to sell.

Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe will be my next purchase in a month or two. 5 person capacity with a shorter wheel base. Best of both worlds. Plus it's a Honda!

Comment

The new Canam Defender Max look pretty nice but I have no experience with them. I do know that Canam makes a good product though.

Comment

We have kubotas diesel crews at the shop. They're relatively new so no issues at this point but they sure are nice. Seem extremely solid.

Comment

I bought a used Club Car 1550 XTR Diesel from United Rental. It has been great. 2012 model with 1500hours for $6k

Comment

As a Polaris Ranger 800 Crew owner I can tell you that we're looking now but we will not buy another Polaris...anything.

We are looking at the new Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch edition and at the Yamaha Viking,VI, both crews.

I'm pretty sure that we'll go with the Viking even though I do not care for the seats. I drove one the other day and it's really nice.

Good luck with your search.

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
              The new Canam Defender Max look pretty nice but I have no experience with them. I do know that Canam makes a good product though.
              My dad has the Can-am commander 1000 and loves it. It is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe will be my next purchase in a month or two. 5 person capacity with a shorter wheel base. Best of both worlds. Plus it's a Honda!
                Yep, me too. I have a 2015 Pioneer 700-4 and love it. Just want the power steering, dual range tranny, fuel injected 2-cylinder engine so I'm going to buy the 1000-5 as well.

And like he said IT's A HONDA!!

Comment

Love this thing!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

When i buy one for around the house and the lease it will be the Mule FX-T or the Gator 4 seater.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                      We've been Ranger buyers all our life. My brother just bought one of these Pioneer 1000-5 machines. Wow, I know what I will be buying next. They're the best of both worlds for sure. Plenty of back seat room for full size adult.

Close second is the Mule FXT-Pro. It just doesn't get up and go fast enough for my liking.

Comment

Look at the Mahindra UTV as well...heard ALOT of good things about them.

Comment

I don't own one but did a lot of shopping a few months ago. Something that stood out to me was the 3 year warranty Kawasaki has. Polaris only gives you 6 months, tells you how much they stand behind their products.

Comment

I'm in love with my mule pro fxt like in the pic above. rides like a dream, will hold 1000 lbs in the bed, hold 6 people, climb just about anything, and to top it off, comes with a 3 year warranty. all my buddies ride Polaris rangers, and they like mine better... although, I do like the looks of a ranger better, this thing is just NICE.

Comment

I looked at the Kawasaki pro Fxt Ranch edition. Sweet looking ride. Quiet and 3 year warranty. Priced right. That's what I will be getting after my house is done. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                              X