Out of curiosity; Kill Vs. Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
    Yes he certainly did give a very solid explanation of his viewpoint.

And it sounds pretentious.
    Pretentious: attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

I personally see no basis for that so I wonder what brought on that judgement call?

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
      If you're on a date would you rather the girl you are with say I need to use the restroom, or I need to take a big ol ****?
      Uh oh, enter common sense into a TBH thread, a big no no..!

Comment

If you had two pails of water, and one was half empty, and the other one was half full, which one would have more water?

Comment

Out of curiosity; Kill Vs. Harvest

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Maybe offended isn't the right word. Let me flip through my snowflake dictionary........ there it is, "triggered" - that's it!

Triggered would suggest anger...

Don’t confuse anger with ridicule...[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            If you had two pails of water, and one was half empty, and the other one was half full, which one would have more water?
            Depends on which pail was bigger.

Comment

Y'all get this squared away yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                Depends on which pail was bigger.
                It doesn't depend.

The bigger pail is the answer, and that's why we say kill and not harvest

That should clear up this thread.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-17-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  Not much new to add after #115 posts. However if this thread is any indication, there are a lot more hunters offended by the word "harvest" than there are non-hunters offended by the word "kill" - which is kinda funny.
                  ORRRRRR they are rolling their eyes at the whole thing and are smart enough not to fall in to the trap that I did. 115 post does not make a judgement about what the entire forum believes.

Good day guys have fun putting each other down. I out on this one from here.

Comment

I think everyone is overthinking this a bit. I don't care which word you use, but to me it sounds like people that say harvest offends the people that say kill so that's kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                      I would say most the time it’s not a question of harvest or kill ...that’s just a word game but sometimes I feel a hunt should be referred to as a harvest because there isn’t much hunting involved ...like Thompson temple 30ac hill petting zoo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      These are my thoughts as well.

Comment

For us it's either shot or missed.. LMAO

Comment

Best on I’ve heard was last year. Went with a guys grandpa. We eat breakfast and drink coffee and this old man was the most proper mild mannered guy I’d been around in a while. Was told he liked calling the shots. First group comes in and I hear “ F em up boys”. I was laughing so hard I could not shoot

Comment

This thread still alive....someone needs to harvest this thread. Kill, kill,killl.

Comment

I use both, you guys down there I would think “ harvest “ fits. You guys get to watch a particular deer for years and decide what date they will be “ harvested”, proceeded, frozen, and eaten.” Kill “ I normally refer to coons, coyotes things iam not going to eat. But you got to kill them to harvest them, so both work for me.

Comment

Dispatched

Comment

Working...
                                X