Tiger Woods
    Phil Mickelson
    Rory McIlroy
    Jason Day
    Justin Thomas
    Rickie Fowler

Preliminary Entry, still thinking on this

Comment

Give The Committee a little fertilizer and water and we could narrow those fairways and have a healthy, penal rough in 4.5 days. Right ABCDJ?

[jwplayer KK6BbcnD] Jack Nicklaus couldn’t recall what he shot the first time he played Shinnecock Hills in competition. So when he was reminded, The Forecaddie couldn’t help but cringe a little. I…
      Last edited by 18ncs; 06-08-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Give The Committee a little fertilizer and water and we could narrow those fairways and have a healthy, penal rough in 4.5 days. Right ABCDJ?

http://golfweek.com/2018/06/07/the-f...ultimate-test/

The question is who, other than Rack Ranch, clicked on the “Can Tiger win his first major in ten years article“

Comment

I don't think Bud Cauley was in the field.

Bud Cauley called the auto crash he was involved in last week a part of the “scariest night of my life.” The crash injured Cauley and three others late Friday. David Crawford, 37, was d…

Comment

http://golfweek.com/2018/06/07/the-f...ultimate-test/
            Ban all mowing except on the greens and fways from today on

Comment

[jwplayer TSYsjEmC] SPEARFISH, S.D. — A golfer has died after he was bitten by a rattlesnake in South Dakota’s Black Hills. The Black Hills Pioneer reports the 70-year-old Illinois man was bi…

Comment

Comment

Get your picks in

Comment

Tiger woods
                    Jordan Spieth
                    Justin Thomas
                    Jimmy Walker
                    Bryson DeChambeau
                    Matt Kuchar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Question, should anyone that leaves Phil Mickelson off their list be considered Un-American???

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                        Question, should anyone that leaves Phil Mickelson off their list be considered Un-American???
                        They might be considered smart.....or at least there not wanting to donate $5 which is what will likely happen with him on your team

Comment

The question is, " How many hours too long did you spend in the sun moving cattle and are you out of the ER yet? ". I will have to go back and check my posts to see when I posted the the photo of "binder clip" as the most unwanted man on my golf team. I cannot remember if it was before last year's U.S. Open or after he had let me down yet again. Hope he has a good flight back to the West coast Friday afternoon.

Comment

^^^^^ traitor ^^^^^

Comment

^^^^^ traitor ^^^^^
                              Thinking about moving Ian Poulter onto the A team.

What kind of horse do you ride to move those cattle around from pasture to pasture?

Comment

MULE... But really, we are so dry all you need to do is honk the horn and the neighbors cows are jumping the fence... This weekend we moved our top AI'ed cows back to my place in RP.
                                Ian is a great choice for my competition to put on board.
                                Thinking about moving Ian Poulter onto the A team.

What kind of horse do you ride to move those cattle around from pasture to pasture?

Comment

Working...
                                X