Best remote view trail cam for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    how do the plans work? I am looking at a covert camera that uses ATT. do you have to take it to an ATT store and get a sim card?

It comes with the sim card. You activate it online. Choose a plan and pay for it. Put your camera out and enjoy. That simple!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Find them on sale. I have 4 and paid under $290 each for them all
      Care to shed some light on where you're finding these deals? Just got on a new lease 5+ hours from the house so I'm interested in a cell camera. Thanks.

Chris

Comment

Ttt

Comment

following

Comment

I still like my bushnell easy to operate and $19 plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have been thinking of getting one for a long time but still not sure which one to buy. I opened this thread hoping to read something that would sway my decision but like all the rest of the cell cam threads it’s a toss up!
              This is like asking what is the best broadhead!! Lol

Comment

Spypoint evo has been really good, I caught them on sale at Cabelas for 219.00 before Christmas. I know nothing about features of other cameras but spypoints have a schedule feature where you can turn off your camera during the day so your not running up your data on pictures of birds and squirrels another feature is several price plans that are not attached to your phones data plan I pay 12.00 a month for 250 pictures which so far has suited me fine. They have a great customer service dept and quick to respond if you have questions. I'm currently using mine to target hogs hitting my feeder around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                  Care to shed some light on where you're finding these deals? Just got on a new lease 5+ hours from the house so I'm interested in a cell camera. Thanks.

Chris
                  They werent recently. 1-2 years ago.

Ebay is a good place to look normally

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                    I still like my bushnell easy to operate and $19 plan.

$19 a month? If so that is high

I am paying $75 for 3 months for 4 cameras with Covert

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post
                    Spypoint evo has been really good, I caught them on sale at Cabelas for 219.00 before Christmas. I know nothing about features of other cameras but spypoints have a schedule feature where you can turn off your camera during the day so your not running up your data on pictures of birds and squirrels another feature is several price plans that are not attached to your phones data plan I pay 12.00 a month for 250 pictures which so far has suited me fine. They have a great customer service dept and quick to respond if you have questions. I'm currently using mine to target hogs hitting my feeder around the house.
                    My neighbors has been nothing but a PIA.....they helped and it worked for 2 weeks. Now no pics in 5 days. I hunt his place for hogs and take care of his camera so I been dealing with it

Comment

$19 3000 pictures

Comment

I'm paying $20 per month for two camera's pooled at 5,000 photo's per month on Covert Blackhawk (Verizon) at my lease in N. E. Texas were one camera is in the bottom and receives 60% signal vs the one on a ridge that gets 80% signal.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                          $19 3000 pictures

a month?

Comment

No

Comment

3,000 pics would last me a month....maybe 5 weeks

Comment

I use the Moultrie Mobile Field Modem and have had zero trouble. Batteries last about 3 weeks on the modem. Easy to set up, the Field
                                Modem MV1 lets you view game images anytime, anywhere on your computer,
                                tablet, or mobile device. https://www.moultriefeeders.com/moul...ield-modem-mv1

Comment

Working...
                                X