Buck Medley Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck Medley Sighting

I have been a follower of the green screen for several years and find good information quite often. I have also seen multiple threads that were about Buck Medley and each one has made me laughed. I wanted to know what is so great about this guy. Last week I went to my friends ranch near Tilden, Texas. When we arrived in Tilden it was dinner time and we were meeting two other guys at Max's Cafe to get get Hamburers that some say are the best. Right when I opened the door I froze and gazed in amazement. Sitting in the table next to my friends was the legend Buck Medley. The whole time while we ate my friend asked what was wrong with me cause I was acting weird. I didn't say anything because Buck was right next to me. I would of taken a picture but the camera was in the truck and to tell the truth, I was scared to ask. After this experience I now know why Buck Medley is held in such high regards. His presence can be felt and being at the table next to us, we could hear his stories. This guy is hardcore. This sighting proves Max's has the best Hamburgers because Buck Medley approves.

Gotta love the hamburgers and breakfast tacos at Max's Cafe...

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
      I have also seen multiple threads that were about Buck Medley and each one has made me laughed. I wanted to know what is so great about this guy.
      nothing. he's no different than you or me. just another hunter. imo

Comment

Looks I will have to give Max's a try as I venture across the State of Texas if it Buck Medley approved.

Comment

Buck once shot an Antelope, took the money... and killed everone who tried to take it from him

Comment

picture but the camera was in the truck
            That's the way it usually is.
            and to tell the truth, I was scared
            Like you said, there's where the truth comes out!

Comment

You were more or less granted the honor. Most mere mortals would be ..........

Comment

Ate a deluxe Mexican plate at Max's the other day but didn't see Buck. btw if you order that plate make sure you're hungry first. Buck is seen throughout that area. He invented Mexican food.

Comment

When buck medley wants an egg, he cracks open a chicken.

Comment

last one for the day....
                    buck medley eats deer jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill a deer and make more deer jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
                      nothing. he's no different than you or me. just another hunter. imo

Leave it to Brandon to compare himself to "the Buck Medley"....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Leave it to Brandon to compare himself to "the Buck Medley"....

Brandon's a big Ol' boy, but they all pale to a JavelinaRuss

And if that BS don't clog this thread I got some PRIME Alpine, Texas beach property CHEAP

Comment

I knew that guy they call Buck was fallible! He has to eat......

Cut off the trail between food source......... HA! I got him now!!!!

Comment

Buck Medley has more military power in his left pinky finger than most third world nations...

Comment

Buck Medley can kiss my Arse!!! No man is that dang important, especially one who looks like a drag queen.

Comment

Working...
                              X