Asat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asat?

How many of you use the asat camo pattern. not the asat leafy. If so, how affective is it for you?

I used it in Montana. My buddies on the hill across from me said that even though they knew where I was I was invisible until I moved.

Comment

Absolutely love it

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

Personally I think it's ugly as sin

BUT.. I've seen people flat disappear wearing that stuff in some pretty open country

Comment

I would say I love it. But I use the leafy

Comment

Great stuff! Just have a long sleeve T and some bdu pants. Held up pretty good over last 5?yrs

Comment

Camofire has a deal on it right now

Comment

I like it. My fav type of camo pattern is a light neutral background with dark markings...like ASAT, Sticks and Limbs, and Predator. I think these disappear the best in actual hunting conditions.

I think some of the others, look great in Academy and to the human eye...but tend to blob together at distance in the outside.

Comment

ASAT Camo on Camofire.com right now

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

Comment

My favorite camo, it works!

Comment

I think it's the best out there.

Comment

Do most of you go full asat? pants, tops, neck gaiter? or mostly just tops?

Comment

Love it. ASAT head to toe. Also love my leafy suit so I can hunt in shorts and a t shirt early season.

All my hunting clothes are slowly transitioning to ASAT pattern other than my sitka base layers

Comment

Working...
                            X