Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    They should have ending it with " Merry Christmas you filthy animal!"

FIFY (home alone)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol I told them merry Xmas and thanks for the great deals

Comment

I've been buying their stuff from day one and will keep buying it. That is a stand up company for filling all the orders. Probably find out later that it was all planned to leak to the public so they can raise their profits before the end of the year. That's my conspiracy theories mind at work.

Comment

I've never used there product but I've heard good things and very awesome they stood by and full filled all the orders

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            I've been buying their stuff from day one and will keep buying it. That is a stand up company for filling all the orders. Probably find out later that it was all planned to leak to the public so they can raise their profits before the end of the year. That's my conspiracy theories mind at work.
            Without a doubt! We've seen a dozen of these go south. Hopefully everyone remembers this on future purchases

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Without a doubt! We've seen a dozen of these go south. Hopefully everyone remembers this on future purchases
              They will def get my business in the future for honoring the code. They didn't have to and could have canceled the orders but they didn't and that says alot about the company imo. I'm sure they still made some money off the deals but they didn't have to honor the orders.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                They will def get my business in the future for honoring the code. They didn't have to and could have canceled the orders but they didn't and that says alot about the company imo. I'm sure they still made some money off the deals but they didn't have to honor the orders.
                I agree.

Comment

I got my shipping notice today also. I will be posting on their social media singing their praises. I have had some of their cloths already and like the quality. As stated above, they didn’t have to honor the code. I applaud them for filling the orders. I’m excited to try the ozone generator I got with this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Got my shipping confirmation as well. Will definitely buy more stuff form them in the future since they fulfilled all these orders. Gotta love a Michigan company (had to throw that out there since it is my home state). Updated a lot of my Camo and saved a ton of money.

Comment

Got my package today!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokes21 View Post
                        Got my package today!
                        Nice. Mine arrives Friday. Finally got the confirmation email last week.

Comment

Scheduled delivery: Saturday 12/22/2018 by end of day

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                            Scheduled delivery: Saturday 12/22/2018 by end of day
                            Mine says the same.

Comment

Just received my items.

Comment

I have one coming on the 22nd and one on the 26th. They shipped it FedEx smart post, which I will never use again. 10-14 days to receive a package is a little ridiculous IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X