Responsible Hunters ISO '18 Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Responsible Hunters ISO '18 Lease

We have a group of 8-10 hunters who are looking for a new lease in 2018. We currently hunt in Junction/Mason area. The owner completely trusts us with his property year round.

Our reason for the search, we are looking for a lease with deer management being a priority. Our current lease is high fenced, and the owner does not realize how many deer need to be removed. It has been four years, and he refuses to manage the herd. We protein feed, but there's just too many deer, a lot of trash deer.

If we are unable to find something, we will stay on the lease. However, we are looking now before we invest more time and money in the off season.

We are looking for a lease for 8-10 people. (This number will depend on price and location.)
    Year round access.
    Preferably low fence.
    Allowed to bow hunt during bow season. (Currently not allowed to do so.)

Let me know if you know of something.

Also, all our members would be over the age of 25.
    Last edited by Ginja Ninja; 11-08-2017, 10:00 AM.

Rush hour bump.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Bump for a ginger

Comment

Originally posted by dustinhanna View Post
          We have a group of 8-10 hunters who are looking for a new lease in 2018. We currently hunt in Junction/Mason area. The owner completely trusts us with his property year round.

Our reason for the search, we are looking for a lease with deer management being a priority. Our current lease is high fenced, and the owner does not realize how many deer need to be removed. It has been four years, and he refuses to manage the herd. We protein feed, but there's just too many deer, a lot of trash deer.

If we are unable to find something, we will stay on the lease. However, we are looking now before we invest more time and money in the off season.

We are looking for a lease for 8-10 people. (This number will depend on price and location.)
          Year round access.
          Preferably low fence.
          Allowed to bow hunt during bow season. (Currently not allowed to do so.)

Let me know if you know of something.

Also, all our members would be over the age of 25.
          Your landowner sounds just like mine....but his land his rules. I'm looking for the same reason, good luck!

Comment

We're looking, too.

Comment

Evening bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump for all y'all in a blind and have service.

Comment

Monday - the day after you decide to kick someone off your lease - bump.

Comment

Monday - the day after you decide to kick someone off your lease - bump.

Bump for your search!

Did the landowner catch wind of your search or somebody came in flashing money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        Bump for your search!

Did the landowner catch wind of your search or somebody came in flashing money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Oh we didn't get kicked off. We will be back if we don't find anything else. Just trying to get ahead of the crowd for next year.

Thanks for the bump!
                        Last edited by Ginja Ninja; 11-13-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Oh we didn't get kicked off. We will be back if we don't find anything else. Just trying to get ahead of the crowd for next year.

Thanks for the bump!
                          Must have read that wrong in my head,

Good luck, im in the same boat. Looking to get out of East Texas and get a little change of pace

Comment

hump day, bump day

Comment

Happy Friday!

Comment

Working...
                              X