Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coonhood kickoff sale saver 900 protein feeder

Hey guys,

After hearing from a few guys here on TBH who wanted a more affordable option as compared to our diamond series feeders, we have designed a new line of protein feeders we are calling our Saver Series. First design out of the gate is our 900#. This line of feeders is very practical and functional. Still Comes standard with CoonHoods attached!

These will be priced at $1000 Retail starting out, but since I do not yet have a dealer lined out to carry them I can help you guys out without stepping on dealers toes.

Kickoff sale information-
    I know it’s not the time most of you are thinking about protein but For you guys that are wise and can plan ahead, if you order before oct 1, the cost for this feeder for you TBHers will be $875. PM, or email/text/call me and mention this post in order to get the discounted price!
    Hpopnoe@coonhood.com

I plan on making a couple runs to Houston and DFW in nov/Dec and will set up a meeting place at each where I can deliver the feeders ordered this fall to further save you guys on any shipping charge.

Thanks for the support! Good luck this upcoming season!
    Attached Files

Slid off the table in less time than it took me to type it .

Comment

I will prostaff a few for ya Good luck buddy, I really like the design.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        I will prostaff a few for ya Good luck buddy, I really like the design.
        Me too!!!

Comment

Thanks guys! Glad you like the design.

Comment

Nice looking feeder

Comment

Thanks hoping that I can get a few out there

Comment

4 days left to take advantage of this deal!!

Comment

Only 2 days left to take advantage of this offer.

Comment

Last day for the 900# Saver kickoff deal!!

Comment

I cant tell from the diagram how this will work. Looks like a nice perch for the coons to sit on while they feast. Other than shutting off access completely,( and I don't know what that will accomplish other than to not feed at all). Explain please.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        I cant tell from the diagram how this will work. Looks like a nice perch for the coons to sit on while they feast. Other than shutting off access completely,( and I don't know what that will accomplish other than to not feed at all). Explain please.
                        The CoonHoods are spring loaded to stay open. When the coons sit on or hang from the hoods, they close under their weight and shut the access to the feed. When they get off of the hood the spring opens it back up so the deer can eat. We have sold quite a few of the attachable CoonHoods this year and now offering the feeders with CoonHoods built on. Which means you can have a CoonHood protected feeder for much less than Buyin. A different brand of feeder and attachable CoonHoods.

Visit www.coonhood.com to learn more

Comment

The CoonHoods I had installed on my protein feeder are the best hunting investment I've made when it comes to insuring my feed is going to the deer and not the coons. I'd be all over this if I needed another feeder. Good luck with sales...the design looks really solid!

Comment

no actual pics of the feeder and only computer engineered pics?

Comment

No pics yet we are taking preorders now and will begin fabrication probably next week.

TXBrass thanks again for the support

Comment

Working...
                              X