Updated: Guess who came to dinner?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated: Guess who came to dinner?!

Posted before (this morning), but just got more pics from my TBH son on our New additions at our lease. Low fence so who knows where they came from...Coke County near Robert Lee.

As in my previous OP, 1st time to see these Fallow's on our property. White and Chocolate....beautiful...…
    Attached Files

I would be putting in vacation to hunt soon as possible

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Yes call in sick and go tomorrow

Comment

TBH son? I don’t get it

Comment

Wow what a great surprise. Hope u get one or both of them

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              TBH son? I don’t get it
              I'm home taking care of my wife who recently had a hip replacement so not able to go meet them at the ranch. As with some on the GS, I've transitioned from "mentor" to "child" with age and Landon takes care of things now.

Kicking my butt to not be able to do the work on stands, feeders, getting that 1st Excitement RUSH checking cameras! Getting old AIN'T for sissies as my late Dad used to say. Hope that explains it....lol!!

Comment

Man I would have been there yesterday. Lol. Hope you get there soon and get that big brown one.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Man I would have been there yesterday. Lol. Hope you get there soon and get that big brown one.
                  I'm retired so if not taking care of my wife I can go anytime! Funny how time and fate hits.....just can't leave my wife alone after surgery a week ago? BUT, if it's meant to be it will BE! Life and timing...just what it is!!

Comment

Prayers for your wife! Then good luck on getting a chance at the critters.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                      I'm home taking care of my wife who recently had a hip replacement so not able to go meet them at the ranch. As with some on the GS, I've transitioned from "mentor" to "child" with age and Landon takes care of things now.

Kicking my butt to not be able to do the work on stands, feeders, getting that 1st Excitement RUSH checking cameras! Getting old AIN'T for sissies as my late Dad used to say. Hope that explains it....lol!!
                      So Landon is you son?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        So Landon is you son?
                        The way I read it is that Landon is his "son" by choice thru TBH? I don't know if that makes sense. Kind of like he adopted him

I've been wrong before tho

Comment

They're stealing deer corn, that needs to be delt with freezer paper...

Prayers sent for the wife's good recovery.

Comment

Dang that white buck is better than I thought..

Comment

LOL, Landon is my son. Got 3 boys/men..all 3 are hunters and the youngest hunts "2 legged" critters serving our country.

Comment

Working...
                              X