New side by side thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New side by side thread

What are yall's opinions? Honda and kawasaki seem to be the biggest two right now, along with polaris and can-am. Needing some first hand reviews before I go test drive them!

I was dead set on getting a ranger.....until I drove the mule. I now have a pro FXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same as us. We wanted a ranger 1000 until we drove them both. Ended up with the Pro FXT

Comment

I love my pro fxt. My buddy has the pioneer and likes it. His complaint is it slings mud all over you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We hav rangers. Rode in a cousin mule 4010 and it beat the heck out of us. Is the pro fxt better riding ? I hear nothing but good things about them.

Comment

The new Mule Pro's are a totally different machine than the old 4010, 610 etc.

Comment

I've been eyeballing them all at clay shoots.

Yamaha is out cause they don't handle a load well. Honda is out cause its ugly (always been a Honda atv guy). Deere is out cause it's too low and never see a can am.

That said I'll drive a new mule just to see but prolly end up with another ranger. I don't need the length of the mule and my current ranger has been trouble free. Don't really like the see position of a mule either

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't count out the Yamahas.

Comment

Can Am Defender was my choice. We’ve had excellent luck with Can Am, and the Defender is a nice machine. We just haven’t had any luck with the Polaris’s in our family, and my BIL is about TK make the move over to Can Am as well. That being said I don’t think you can go wrong with the Pro FXT.

Comment

Kubotas new sidekick is pretty nice, great towing and payload

Comment

Owner for a pro fxt, great machine and uses an alternator rather than a stator. Ride is great, just like most fully inpedenant suspension machines.

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with the Yamaha Viking or Wolverine?

Comment

I bought a can-am defender last summer. I absolutely love it. It has performed flawlessly here in West Texas as well as in the mountains in New Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
                            Does anyone have any experience with the Yamaha Viking or Wolverine?
                            my son had a wolverine,,, he also had a can am..... I plan to buy the wolverine,,, very nice very smooth ride

Comment

Came out of a 2013 Polaris Ranger Crew and was set on getting a Mule Pro.I went and drove it, then went and drove a 2019 Polaris Crew 1000,The 2019 Polaris is nothing like the previous models-it is a entirely different machine-it made the Mule Pro feel and look like it was already behind again.I went with the 2019 Polaris.It is absolutely the best in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X