Dipping snuff in the stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
    I don’t know but this thread sure makes me want a dip. I hit the 1 year mark this month and still miss it like crazy!!
    I'm at almost 4 years now and sure could use a dip. I guess it never goes away.

Comment

i dipped and i spit and i killed a lot of deer and hogs

that and pissing doesn't make bit of difference.

sweat, body odor, detergent, beans the night before . . . different answer

Comment

Well known fact that all deer love snuff.....
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

It don't bother them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
            Well known fact that all deer love snuff.....
            Adios,
            Gary
            And country music...

I just spit; the inside of my ground blinds always smells like a can of Red Seal.

Comment

They don't mind the smell of Red Man when I actually buy it from time to time. I'm 12' up a tripod and use the Mesquite tree behind me as a spitting post.

Or you could be like my best buddies dad growing up... that man never owned a spit cup. If we were hunting he swallowed every bit of it. I wanna throw up thinking about it!

Comment

As bad as that stinks they should be able to smell it about half a mile away.

Comment

I wont dip in my tripod but after a couple hours I am going nuts ...

Comment

I miss to the right without a pinch between the ol cheek and gum, can't mess with my form

Comment

Doesn't bother them

Comment

I dip in the stand. No problems. Spit on the tree, **** on the ground, they don't really care it seems.

Comment

Doesnt bother them one bit.
                          Had a doe walk under me last year and actually stick her nose were Id been spitting. Then kept walking. Didnt phase her a bit.
                          The squirrles actually chewed all the bark off a fork in a tree that Id been spitting down onto also.

Comment

I don’t know that I’ve ever been busted specifically because of dipping but if you’re that worried about it you can get some nicotine gum to chew on in the stand

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                              I don’t know but this thread sure makes me want a dip. I hit the 1 year mark this month and still miss it like crazy!!
                              May 23, 1994.....and I STILL have dreams about Copenhagen!!!

At this point you are past any physical addiction. I know that doesn't make it easier, but if you go back to it now it's because you wanted to do it. Hang in there. Insurance is cheaper and quality of life will be better long term.

You can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                                i dipped and i spit and i killed a lot of deer and hogs

that and pissing doesn't make bit of difference.

sweat, body odor, detergent, beans the night before . . . different answer
                                I agree. From everything else I've noticed, I'd have thought dip spit bothered them but it doesn't seem to. Or hasn't yet anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X