I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    All hail Bob, the oracle of all things weed, dogs, salsa, snowboarding, BBQ, Crawdads, tanks, Hill Country, the coast, pickups, the tide, I 35.
    I'm sure I'm missing a dozen or so.

Comment

Ok, so now that it’s legal, how is the best way to determine which ones have the good stuff in it? I’m sure they’ll lie and say it all does..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a good place to start for some of the reputable full spectrum CBD oils on the market.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Johnny!

Comment

Bought my wife some of the NuLeaf CBD a couple months ago. It is a full spectrum tincture. It’s actually the first one listed on the link Johnny just posted. She broke her leg several years ago and still has pain quite a bit. The CBD has definitely helped. She also has had anxiety in the past and it seems to be non existent now. I take it sometimes when my knee is aching and it seems to take away the pain for the day. I am a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Ok, so now that it’s legal, how is the best way to determine which ones have the good stuff in it? I’m sure they’ll lie and say it all does..

Patiently waiting Bob’s input on this. Certainly he has the answer. Lol.

Comment

I live in Washington now, so I can just drive down to town and walk in and buy any weed or oil I want. I don’t, but I can. Lol Heard it’s helped a lot of folks.

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange Bowhunter;14192652]Seriously? They don't put a green cross on their apartment window and advertise we have bubba kush inside. Lol.

I have been in many of them and looked at the products. I am sure some people may be illegally selling true cbd tincture illegally. You really think Texas would allow this? The state people say will be the last if ever to legalize medicinal much less recreational? That article proves me correct again. Any trace amount of thc.....felony. They are misusing the term cbd just as the labeling is a scam. They are selling HEMP OIL disguised as CBD.

Believe what you want. Trot on down there and get you some snake oil cure all. [emoji6]

Fyi, the real stuff can be bought online and shipped to you. You are committing a crime but how will they know unless you get caught with it? This action is more closely related to buying weed in Texas. It's illegal but it's available.

It's not just me. This is a long thread.

Link to where the real stuff can be purchased online? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Lol. How in the world did I do that? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                      Patiently waiting Bob’s input on this. Certainly he has the answer. Lol.
                      Yes, I do. It's fairly simple.....Google. see the link Johnny posted. Also, it will say full spectrum cbd tincture.....not hemp oil.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-12-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        I'm sure I'm missing a dozen or so.
                        Not dogs.....just the German Shepherd Dog. [emoji6]

Comment

So can I make my feet stop hurting and still pass a D.O.T. drug test?😄

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

A higher CBN content will give a more sedative fill and be good for inflammation.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              So can I make my feet stop hurting and still pass a D.O.T. drug test?😄
                              Do you have plantar fasciitis?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                About 8 years ago I was put on Effexor XR becouse i began having panic attacks for no reason and it began to affect my job performance. The medicine has worked well, and really havent had a bad incident since. However it is no longer covered by my insurance and what was $7 for a month supply is now $320. My wife made me go purchase CBD oil in hopes of replacing the now non affordable medication. I will start taking it tomorrow. Has anyone had a good / bad experience from it? What should I expect? I am really weary of something that kinda claims to "cure nearly everything". It was $70 for a 2 month supply.
                                You need to check out the discounted cash price through www.goodrx.com for the Effexor. Going to be way less than $320.

Comment

Working...
                                X