New to TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to TBH

Hello guys, I am new to the sight. A friend recommended I join and tell my story. I am a native south Texan. Grew up in Victoria. I have hunted with my dad my entire life and we have a small place in Goliad County, near Schroeder, TX. Just last year my wife and I decided to purchase a lake house in Onalaska, TX. It is a small town on the north side of Lake Livingston. It is not much but is a fun place to get away to and we go up there with our 4 yr old son. Here in lies my issue.
    It has become harder and harder to get down south and find the time to do it all. I really want to get on a lease or management contract closer to Onalaska for me so I can take my son out. He went hunting for the first time this year and loved it. The place I am looking for would be for rifle hunting mainly for me. I have a bow but don’t hunt much with it. Ideally would have dove hunting and spring turkey would be a plus. I would even consider putting up my lake house for fellow lease members to use if the group was right. Anything you hear of in or around Livingston, Huntsville, Conroe, Goodrich or other northeast of Houston will be considered. Feel free to PM me or post here. BT (justin)

Welcome to the fire, pull up your pant legs because the BS gets deep!
    Be careful, TBH is addicting and there are many fiends here, myself included
    Last edited by Patton; 01-07-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Welcome, Always room for another Texas bowhunter

Comment

Welcome to the fire.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Dont know how much you want to spend on a leases but brushy creek hunting club is just up the road from you. It is between Onalaska and Groveton . It is a bit to pricey for me but there are great deer on it. If you want to go cheap then there is always the national forest around Groveton. Welcome and good luck. If you find something let me know, I have a place around there also

Comment

Howdy and welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the fire

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome....

Comment

Howdy and welcome to the fire! Lot of great people and great info to be had here.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X