HELP! People + Horses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! People + Horses

So I dont post in the photography sections much, but lurk here all the time. I am shooting what amount to engagement portraits for a young couple at church this afternoon. I get a call that they want to do it with their horses. I look and look but can't find any good examples of what other people have done. Any Ideas?

I should have great weather and good light this evening. All I need are some good ideas. So far, all I have concretely in my mind is him leading the horse with her riding as well as some "posed" pictures that wont really look like engagement photos. Any and all help is appreciated

Well you could do some with them from behind. With them both on the horses. you could do some with them doubled up on the horses. Holding the horses is always good. Tell them to bring some feed with them you might be able to get some with the horses in the background. Hobbles might be good if they wanted some that the horses didn't have bridles on in. Good luck interested in how they turn out.

Comment

There's lots of great inspiration photos on flickr. Just do a search and there are a ton of examples.

Comment

Working...
      X