No announcement yet.

Need embroidery and silk screening company close to Grapevine/ Southlake area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need embroidery and silk screening company close to Grapevine/ Southlake area

Anybody know of a good company that does caps, shirts etc.

I use Red Dog in Fort Worth. They are great people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in Wylie, I can help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gray wolf in Bedford. It's next to old west cafe

Comment

Eric Pence might be able to help you out.

Comment

Panda is really good. They are off Hudgins street in gvine. Good people.

Comment

Needles and Hoops in Melissa. I’ve used various places for my business and this guy works out of his home is straight up good. Prices are waaaay better than most places also. Id recommend him any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                Needles and Hoops in Melissa. I’ve used various places for my business and this guy works out of his home is straight up good. Prices are waaaay better than most places also. Id recommend him any day.

Those are some bad A caps sir!! I'm going to keep an eye on this thread, I'll be looking to get some made come Christmas light season.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                  Those are some bad A caps sir!! I'm going to keep an eye on this thread, I'll be looking to get some made come Christmas light season.

Thanks, they’ve been great for business. I think I have most every good looking girl in my gym wearing one. Now if that ain’t A+ marketing I don’t know what is lol. Customers like em too.[emoji6]

Comment

I'm not any help on the embroidery or silk screening, but I drive 114 and 360 everyday Bridgeport to Grand Prairie. I might be able to shuttle something if you need to expand your search. I've been known to work for sixers.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead View Post
                      I'm not any help on the embroidery or silk screening, but I drive 114 and 360 everyday Bridgeport to Grand Prairie. I might be able to shuttle something if you need to expand your search. I've been known to work for sixers.
                      lol, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
                        Panda is really good. They are off Hudgins street in gvine. Good people.

Well I been using them pretty much every since they opened, maybe 30 years, we had a disagreement, let me say this, they have been great the entire time, they have done great work as well, to be honest i blew up about something that I felt was not right, I felt like one individual was not working with me to get a logo done, I told them to send me all of my artwork and i would take my business elsewhere, the owner sent it to me, he did not call and try and change my mind, I figure if my business is not worth that then i will go elsewhere, anyway I am sorry about it happening, they have really been good to work with over the years, can't say a bad word about them.

Comment

Elwebman on here
                          Send him a pm
                          His done hats for lots of folks here, including a handful of friends and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post

If you want some free advertising I'll gladly wear any of those caps. Heck send me different colors and I'll wear one every day. Those are awesome. I'm a cap hoarder.

Comment

Panda Embroidery, in Grapevine.

Comment

Working...
                              X