Argentina Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentina Flights

I have a hunt coming up in Argentina and am looking at potential flights. The hunt is in the spring, so I still have time to do some looking. But, I'm not even vaguely familiar with most of the airlines going to South America. Anybody have any specific preferences or know of particular one to avoid? Flying to Buenos Aires.

I went last august and flew business class on American and it was great. I left on a sunday night and flew into Santiago Chile, landed about 8 am and had a 4 hour layover then flew into Cordoba.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
      I have a hunt coming up in Argentina and am looking at potential flights. The hunt is in the spring, so I still have time to do some looking. But, I'm not even vaguely familiar with most of the airlines going to South America. Anybody have any specific preferences or know of particular one to avoid? Flying to Buenos Aires.
      Now, my experience is dated as the last time I hunted in Argentina was was in the early 00's, but I flew American into BA and then had to arrange transport from the Int'l airport to the domestic one. Don't know if that's still the case though.

Comment

We are headed down the end of July for doves & ducks. Direct on United from Houston. My nephew and his buddies have gotten their tickets in business class but I have not.

Comment

Best is to fly into Buenos Aires, not Chile. Stay in the same country for the transfer to Cordoba.

There is an American flight that leaves D/FW in the evening and you arrive early the next morning. Sleep thru the night. Spring for the first class or business class seat. You will kick yourself if you fly coach.

The airport you land at is not going to be the same airport you fly out of to Cordoba. The ride between the airports takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours by taxi. That city is enormous and it is an interesting trip in of itself. The shortest route between the airports is not the fastest route.

Hiring a bus/van is the better option if you are traveling with a large group. They are more efficient for the time. Otherwise leave yourself plenty of extra time if you take a taxi.

Another side tip, if you have given it any thought, is to use their shotguns. Taking your own is a huge hassle and I would not want to put a personal shotgun through that much shooting in one trip.

It is a fantastic hunt. Words cannot do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            We are headed down the end of July for doves & ducks. Direct on United from Houston. My nephew and his buddies have gotten their tickets in business class but I have not.
            that's the route we took. then took another flight out of Buenos Aires to Cordoba. if possible, try and stay and extra day in Buenos Aires. there are several nice tourist spots to visit. the market is also something to see.

Comment

Buff and Chunky are down there right now. You might check with them to see who they flew.

Comment

HTTPS://www.Google.com/flights is the answer

I did DFW to Santiago, Chile and then direct to Córdoba.

Comment

Working...
                X