Pigs/Javelina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigs/Javelina

Anybody have any experience hunting pigs/javelina with Ace in the Hole Guide Service (Rockport, Texas). I am looking to set up a pig/javelina bowhunt for a group of us from NC/VA. There would be about 8 of us and we would hunt 4 or 5 days. We like to stalk javelina during the day and hunt pigs at night. The ranch would not have to have accommodations, we could camp. We are interested in the February time frame. Any recommendations for outfitters/ranches would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Phillip Fields; 05-30-2017, 11:27 AM.

send a PM to TBH'er Jerryg

Comment

You have mail

Comment

Message sent on a great place that I hunt often.

Comment

I hunted with Brent, Ace in the Hole, in Whitsett this past March. Had a blast! Took a nice Javelina. You can check out the video of the Tactacam self filmed hunt at my YouTube Channel: Lusk Archery Adventures.

The accommodations there were top notch, a really nice cabin all to my wife and me. I only saw 5 Javelina in three days, but I did nail one. They were really skittish and hard to approach. I loved sneaking along all the roads and paths through the really thick stuff; did it all day long. I saw a lot more hogs than Javs. It was nice that it was all free range hunting. Brent did work really hard to help out.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                X