My cedar chest build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
    How about a DIY tutorial on how to make those cutting boards Nailhead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha. Maybe I will think about it when we get back in the shop to make some more. We sell them so don't want to give away all the secrets. Lol. Although truthfully there is nothing very secret about how they go together. Its just a lot of work. Especially if you only make one. Really have to make 5-10 at a time for all the setups to be worth it.

Comment

Awesome work!

Comment

That is a beautiful chest. You have a lot of talent.

Comment

Awesome job!!!

Comment

I have just started looking into doing a little woodwork myself. i have found to get started up the tools are a huge expense and it's something I will have to build up slowly. Do you guys have any tips on some good tools to start off with so I can get going?

Comment

Originally posted by JayH View Post
              I have just started looking into doing a little woodwork myself. i have found to get started up the tools are a huge expense and it's something I will have to build up slowly. Do you guys have any tips on some good tools to start off with so I can get going?
              Woodworking can be very tool intensive but a lot depends on what you are wanting to do. Two items that I use every time I go in my barn is my table saw and my router table but it's the little things like glue up clamps that make your life easy.
              Craigslist is full of woodworking tools, just do your homework, some pawn shops have decent deals as well, not all but some.

Comment

Working...
              X