Conroe Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
    Would love if y’all would come out and fish our catfish tournament. Check us out at adaptandovercomenonprofit.org. Events page
    Will Do!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      There are some toads in there and great bass fishing. My son's buddy caught these a couple weeks ago. 4 fish right at 25 lbs.
      Nice Slabs!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
        Thats crazy!!!! Maybe if that included gassin the boat up!
        You definitely don't want to gas the boat up there. My grandpa lived in the RV park there for years so I've always used Stow-a-way. Doubt we use it much at $20 per launch though.

Comment

Find some protected coves that wind is stout this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
            Find some protected coves that wind is stout this morning.
            If I wasn’t working I’d find the windiest bank where trash is accumulating and fish it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
              If I wasn’t working I’d find the windiest bank where trash is accumulating and fish it
              Exactly.

We fished just the other side of a wind swept point Friday. Near 30 fish in about 2.5 hours

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Update: I called Stoaway this morning; $10 for the launch per day.

Comment

Nice haul! I caught these Friday evening in about an hour tight up against the bulkhead on Conroe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We did good last week before the weather got crappy. Should have had my butt up this morning but 20+ mph winds and low temps just dint do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      Nice haul! I caught these Friday evening in about an hour tight up against the bulkhead on Conroe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Nice eaters!

Comment

Nice catches. They started showing up in the creek where I've been catching crappie. caught 3 the other night, with 14 crappie and 2 whites

Comment

Well I got my butt whooped and a good soaking on top of it. The main lake was crazy rough and I didn’t care to take my life in my own hands today. Caught a couple but was a rough trip.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                            Well I got my butt whooped and a good soaking on top of it. The main lake was crazy rough and I didn’t care to take my life in my own hands today. Caught a couple but was a rough trip.

Sierracharlie out…
                            Yeah I wasn't fighting that wind this morning. I knew that lake was gonna be bad. Im going to go give em heck in the morning though.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              Yeah I wasn't fighting that wind this morning. I knew that lake was gonna be bad. Im going to go give em heck in the morning though.

Get after it man! I got out on the main lake twice just to cut a corner into the next creek and it was all I could take.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X