No cable or internet at house tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No cable or internet at house tonight

Dang what did people do in the old days with no TV or internet at home? Luckily phone still works!

May be an early night at my house.

All I have is an antenna, 3 years now. Love it. I have internet but it's so slow I never use it.

Comment

Wouldn’t you be using the internet to post this? Lol, jk kidding with ya bud.

QUOTE=flywise;13494101]All I have is an antenna, 3 years now. Love it. I have internet but it's so slow I never use it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Make babies...

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          Make babies...
          This sounds good right here!

Comment

We have been without DirectTv or the internet since February. We have an antenna for the tv but my wife enjoys watching all the old shows that you cant get with satellite.

Comment

Enjoy spending time with your family. Today with all of the distractions (time wasters) including TV, playing on the computer, social media, and playing on your phone, I think people forget about playing with their kids and spending quality time with their families.

I still struggle with this, but I cut the cable cord and I don't remember when the last time that I watched tv was.

Comment

Read. I still read almost every night.

Comment

Working...
                X