Droppin' Brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droppin' Brass

When traveling through the Hill Country, please stop by and visit with Tyler and Ashley Sloan at Droppin' Brass. Tyler and Ashley purchased Coyote Armory where they will continue to sell guns, ammo and other hunting and shooting supplies at the intersection of Hwy. 83 and 190 behind Compton Warehouse. I am extremely proud that the Sloan family has chosen Menard County to call home and hope that you will stop by and like them on facebook at Droppin' Brass. Tyler is extremely knowledgeable about the AR platforms and all modern firearms as he carried a few while proudly serving this country in the Middle East.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Are they going to carry powder and primers? Last time I stopped in they were just getting started and the store was empty. Coyote Armory had some good deals in the past. Hope they have a successful operation.

Comment

M16, I think that is the plan as they are operating similar to Coyote Armory. I would say that Tyler is a little more into the AR platforms as that was his training.
      Thanks and Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Working...
      X