Scag Turf Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scag Turf Tiger

for y'all that have/had one, how many hours can you expect to get out of one? Is 2700 a lot of hours on one? We have one at work that im considering trading my Dixie Chopper for. My DC is a Magnum 2350efi with right at 100hrs. Mainly want a 60" deck and Kawasaki engine. would probably be trading even.

Thx

Seems like a bunch to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

friend of mine runs a commercial mowing biz here in Longview...he just put on a new engine on his Scag after 15 years of running it on his crew!!!! it was a Kawasaki engine

Comment

The Kawasaki engines are unstoppable

Comment

1500 hrs mine will be gone, 30 hp Kawasaki

Comment

Everything will be wore out on the deck.

Comment

No way I would trade a Dixie Chopper with only 100HRS for any machine with 2700 hrs just for an extra 10" of cutting deck.

The time you save with that 10" will be spent fixing all the little things that will break on a machine with that many hours.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                No way I would trade a Dixie Chopper with only 100HRS for any machine with 2700 hrs just for an extra 10" of cutting deck.

The time you save with that 10" will be spent fixing all the little things that will break on a machine with that many hours.
                Preach!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

yea, kinda had a brain fart there.

Comment

My dad ran a scag for 15 years as well. Those things are TOUGH.

We have probably 20 acres that we keep manicured like a lawn on our farm. So it had many many hours on it. He sold it for what he paid for it 15 years ago and got another SCAG.

Comment

Use one daily. Mow 62 yds a week and it never skips a beat. Very tough machines! Believe mine has 1500 hrs. Never had any issues other than blades!

Comment

Good mower but will be wore out. 2700 is alot.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                          for y'all that have/had one, how many hours can you expect to get out of one? Is 2700 a lot of hours on one? We have one at work that im considering trading my Dixie Chopper for. My DC is a Magnum 2350efi with right at 100hrs. Mainly want a 60" deck and Kawasaki engine. would probably be trading even.

Thx
                          Scags are awesome, but not that awesome

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
                            Good mower but will be wore out. 2700 is alot.
                            This

Comment

Had to do head gaskets on mine at 1850 or so. Kohler motor though. Maybe a 15 year old machine now. That's a little high and would be cautious about everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X