TPWD Draw license question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPWD Draw license question

So I know this is a newbie question. This is my second year in Texas and I want to apply for some hunts. Can I use the Customer number from last year's license? Does that number ever change? I know I need to get a new Lisc in 9/2018

Thanks I am excited to put in for tags..

Thanks

I'm not sure if the customer number on your license is the same as the one on your tpwd account. If you have not registered try searching for yourself in the data base and see if you pop up.

Comment

I just looked up my customer ID on tpwd and it is 12 digits long but i dont have my license with me to check and see if its the same

Comment

Customer number never changes. Hunting license number changes each year.

Comment

Comment

It’s very easy to set up an account and you don’t have to remember that number.

Comment

Customer number does not change, and I used my Texas DL to create my account.

Comment

Bingo. Just put in for 4 draws. 9th year in a row. I was only able to put in for late season hunts because I don't get home until late November.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I always just use my SSN.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                    Customer number does not change, and I used my Texas DL to create my account.
                    X2

Comment

Working...
                    X