No announcement yet.

Last Man Standing cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that sucks, I just started watching it a few months ago in reruns. I haven't watched All Barrack Channel in a long time.

Comment

You think they faked an interview with him? Has it gone that bad for you that you believe he would be falsely quoted without response? do you see anywhere where he disputes that's him? When a quote is attributed to a source and no one contradicts that, it's generally because that's the source. I guess you could believe that he never said it, he's aware of the the quote, he never said it, and he has no interest in disputing the fact that he said it. That seems real likely. Get some tinfoil for your hat.

Comment

One of my favorite shows

Comment

That's a shame that is a good show. I didn't care for his other show (Home Improvement) but this one is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Never could get in to this show because I just never could see him as anything but Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor.
            The episode where they are making fun of him on "home improvement" is pretty funny. Even bring his wife from that show to throw jabs at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
              The episode where they are making fun of him on "home improvement" is pretty funny. Even bring his wife from that show to throw jabs at it.

Yep, i was rolling watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

you forgot one

Originally posted by muy grande View Post
                top 5 sitcoms all time
                1. All in all he family
                2. Home improvement
                3. Last man standing
                4. Two & half men ( original version only)
                5. Happy days

honorable mention....sanford & son, big bang theory, i love lucy.
                Most overrated.......friends, sienfeld
                m*a*s*h

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                  It wasn't the liberals. Please read this article where he states his writers are as liberal as they come. They write all the shots he takes at the left. Not everything is a conspiracy or political. Publicly traded companies have a single obligation, that obligation is to their share holders. If you believe that a board of publically traded company operates with any motive other than profit, you are sorely mistaken. You can't shut down what's profitable for politics. Tina Fey was one of the people who wanted him to do sitcom.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ast-man-859204
                  Yeah but in the exact same article you are quoting it is all about the success of the show lol, and how it defied the odds (3 of 42 left standing). It is common knowledge, if you don't agree with the left, they are as intolerant as it comes. So it is no wonder, even though the show performed better than most, it was canceled. Don't even need the tinfoil to see it, but good try. And anyways, until politicians, and the left become transparent (yeah right) you will have imaginations running wild...

Comment

Comment

Its back on... Fox picked it up

Comment

It’s official:  Last Man Standing will be back. A year after it was canceled by ABC, Fox has closed deals to bring back the multi-cam comedy starring Tim Allen for premiere during the 2018-2019 season. The bulk of the show’s core cast is back, including Allen, Nancy Travis, Jonathan Adams, Amanda Fuller, Christoph Sanders and Jordan Masterson. I hear co-star Hector Elizondo also has a deal in place to come back. His casting is currently in second position to his NBC comedy…

Comment

My family is excited! Glad it got picked up.

Comment

Awesome! Family is pumped.

Comment

Great news! Love this show

Comment

Yep. Great show!

Comment

Working...
                                X