No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought in at 1.12. I missed the low.....but yeah.....a few cents.

Comment

I kinda like what vibe is doing right now. I'm thinking it will continue to bounce up and down somewhere between 1.00 to 1.40. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
        I got in on VIBE earlier when it dipped to very low. I think I bought at 1.03 so I am already doing good. I would like to see it climb like nobody's business

I was halfway joking. For one, these boycott threads are ridiculous. But when they start threatening our beer money I’m getting mad.

Backstory- vibe supposedly has a super bowl commercial so we need all eyes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

I’m not sure if I buy the Vibe super bowl commercial or not. I can see them being mentioned on a play station commercial or something...we shall see!

Skinny

Comment

Google Bro. Monster......not energy. Dude will wear a vibe shirt and hat in the commercial.

It may be my new long term hold. It's kinda sexy. Moreso than Ripple at this point.
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-21-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Google Bro. Monster......not energy. Dude will wear a vibe shirt and hat in the commercial.

It may be my new long term hold. It's kinda sexy. Moreso than Ripple at this point.
              I am conflicted if I should just think strictly longterm or pull some profits once I hit my target. If my thinking is correct, I could pull some profits and buy back in with those profits when it dips again.
              Last edited by ecallarman; 01-21-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Ahhhhh. That shows how much I’ve looked into it. None. Lol.

I’m still watching Vibe like a hawk. Might set a buy order...might not. I pulled some profits off other coins so I have some trading BTC burning a hole in my pocket.

Skinny

Comment

Hell trade all your Ripple for it. LOL.

Comment

Hell trade all your Ripple for it. LOL.

What Ripple? [emoji51]

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Buddy of mine just bought some Vibe. Set a market order at max Vibe per his BTC amount. Bam. Succeed. He goes to trade history and it shows 4 different buy transactions with 4 fees. What’s up with that?

Added: He sent me this screen shot.

Skinny
                      Last edited by Skinny; 01-21-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

^ No clue why, but that's happened to me a few times

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post

Ok. I looked at my trade history and see that too. But never 4 transactions. 2 at the most. Weird.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                            In Bittrex they have something called USDT. It's basically dollars but cannot be transferred to your bank account straight up. The value is permanently tied to the dollar at 1:1 value and you can use it to buy BTC at any time. That's where I keep all my money so I can buy and sell whenever I want AND still sleep soundly at night. Lol
                            Binance has essentially the same thing. Look at Tether.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Buddy of mine just bought some Vibe. Set a market order at max Vibe per his BTC amount. Bam. Succeed. He goes to trade history and it shows 4 different buy transactions with 4 fees. What’s up with that?

Added: He sent me this screen shot.

Skinny
                              Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                              Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Ok. I looked at my trade history and see that too. But never 4 transactions. 2 at the most. Weird.

Skinny
                              Just like stocks it means that vibe lacked the liquidity he needed to fill his large order.
                              So binance had to stitch together 3 to 4 SELL orders from different ppl at different price points to make up your buddy's one big BUY order.

On fidelity I have the ALL OR NOTHING option meaning that if I can't full the order in one fell swoop then don't do it because I could be caught with a fragmented unfulfilled order.

Basically the price was fluctuating as the prefer was being filled so you will see a few different price points being executed

More info on it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_or_none
                              Last edited by texansfan; 01-22-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

This is what I've heard. It's not a Vibe commercial but they will be a part of it somehow.

I can't decide of I want to do a quick flip day/swing trade or get a stronger position in some longterm coins. i got some Vibe under $1 and it's already shot up pretty quick.
                                Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 01-22-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X