Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    Dak is the best late round pick Dallas ever took.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    HMMMM Larry Allen was a 7 th rounder, Romo was not drafted, just to name a couple.

Comment

Dak is playing great. But we still have games at Green Bay, Pittsburgh, the Giants, Vikings, and at Philly to end the season. Those will be tough games and December and the playoffs are a whole other level if we're lucky and the can get in. I want a healthy Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        X2
        Dez looked like a ! $×÷=%# thug on the sideline today. Red needs some rules on sideline dress for the Red Cross crew!
        ^^^^^ THIS

Like he needs to be coaching someone up.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          HMMMM Larry Allen was a 7 th rounder, Romo was not drafted, just to name a couple.
          Don't forget Big Cat Leon Lett 7th rounder

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
            Wow, can't believe we kept Claiborne. He's a bust.
            Traded up to get him at #6 in the draft in 2012. To play like he has played with4 career interceptions......Definitely a bust IMO.

He definitely has played better over the last 4 games, just hope he continues to stay healthy and play at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
              Don't forget Big Cat Leon Lett 7th rounder
              Not a great player, but solid for a few years and a Super Bowl MVP........Larry Brown. He was a 12th rounder.

Comment

And Roger Staubach was taken late in the draft. Not sure what round, but a lot later than the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                  Traded up to get him at #6 in the draft in 2012. To play like he has played with4 career interceptions......Definitely a bust IMO.

He definitely has played better over the last 4 games, just hope he continues to stay healthy and play at this level.

He's pretty much had injury problems the entire time that we have had him, but so far this year he looks like the guy they traded up to get. He's making great open field tackles, and just not giving up much. I'm impressed with the improvement in his game versus 4 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post
                    He's pretty much had injury problems the entire time that we have had him, but so far this year he looks like the guy they traded up to get. He's making great open field tackles, and just not giving up much. I'm impressed with the improvement in his game versus 4 years ago
                    Took him high in the draft, health issues and bad play....moving up to get him has not panned out for the Cowboys.

On his INT today he was beat bad, Gabbert made a terrible throw.

He has definitely played better so far this year.

Comment

Through the first quarter of the season the BOYS have had good results. The younger players are playing good. There are some tests coming up and it will be interesting to see how they do in those games. GO BOYS GO!!!

On a separate note, the NFC east has more wins than any other division. Hope this continues as I am tired of hearing all of the analysts on tv bash the NFC east and proclaim it as the weakest division in the nfl.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Through the first quarter of the season the BOYS have had good results. The younger players are playing good. There are some tests coming up and it will be interesting to see how they do in those games. GO BOYS GO!!!

On a separate note, the NFC east has more wins than any other division. Hope this continues as I am tired of hearing all of the analysts on tv bash the NFC east and proclaim it as the weakest division in the nfl.
                        I was thinking the same thing, just which divisions are supposed to be world beaters. It is parity, the NFL wanted it and they now have it.

Comment

I was off the grid in New Mexico, but it sounds like Zeke took over the 2nd half and ran through some folks?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I was off the grid in New Mexico, but it sounds like Zeke took over the 2nd half and ran through some folks?
                            He looked good Dale, if he stays healthy he will have a really big year.

Comment

Something that people have overlooked is that Chaz Brown and Ronald Leary have stepped in and played well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

AFC South is by far the worst, even with a good Houston team in it

Comment

Working...
                                X