Headed to Chambers Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Chambers Ranch

Going with a few friends to Chambers in Sabinal Sunday-Wednesday. Will try and post some pics and videos. After Axis again.

Good luck! In for LDPeez!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Get em!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

buddy of mine took a good whitetail buck and a couple hogs there early last week,,, i had to pass this season after loosing the house and nearly everything else in the flood,,, but i am booked for march already!!!

Comment

Good luck. Most of my Axis are shedding antlers right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      Good luck. Most of my Axis are shedding antlers right now.
                      He said he still has quite a few with horns. Hopefully I will at least see some

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                        buddy of mine took a good whitetail buck and a couple hogs there early last week,,, i had to pass this season after loosing the house and nearly everything else in the flood,,, but i am booked for march already!!!
                        Sorry for the flood damage. We were hit pretty hard here too but no flood damage

Comment

Originally posted by KELLY STANFORD View Post
                          Sorry for the flood damage. We were hit pretty hard here too but no flood damage
                          thanks,,, not much fun at nearly 60 and starting over!

Comment

Saw a lot of axis and whitetail this evening. One shooter axis buck but no shot opportunity. Had a big axis without horns in shooting lane for at least 10 minutes of course. Maybe tomorrow. Time for a beverage and visiting with new friends

Comment

Friend shot a nice fallow. Don’t know how to post a pic

Comment

Working...
                              X