No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been seeing this thread title for a while. Just did 10 minutes of research, hope you guys have not put too much money into it. Looks like a big Ponzi scheme to me. Was thinking of starting my own crypto currency, I'm going to put Bernie Maddoff on my $20 bitcoin and Charles Ponzi on my $100 bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
      I have been seeing this thread title for a while. Just did 10 minutes of research, hope you guys have not put too much money into it. Looks like a big Ponzi scheme to me. Was thinking of starting my own crypto currency, I'm going to put Bernie Maddoff on my $20 bitcoin and Charles Ponzi on my $100 bitcoin.
      Let us know what exchange you list them on so we can be first in

Comment

Im going to stay away from bitcoin cash

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
          Sounds like your 10minutes worth of research probably included the time to make this post.

Comment

My plan is to let BCH open on GDAX, hope for a pump and then dump. I'm currently in the black on it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Sounds like your 10minutes worth of research probably included the time to make this post.
              What stands behind the value of the currency? Seems to me it is people's willingness to buy it. If that goes away it is going to be worth nothing.

The dollar is backed by the faith and credit of the US government which is backed by us.

You might be right, I just don't see it.

Comment

I'm in. Bought two Litecoins. It wouldnt let me buy more. 750.00 limit? Wth?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Willy......wear are da piktures???? too many words....ehhhh!!!!

Welcome to TBH, and thanks for your input. I have been riding the fence for a while on the mining of currency. I was actually close to buying some raspberry pi to provide the computing power, but was always a little reluctant because this is so far outside my wheelhouse.

Comment

I just did some number crunching. After the week or so I’ve been involved in this I’m only down $20 today and I think that’s just the fees I’ve paid.

Hoping for an upswing to kick this thread into high gear! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      Anyone else not able to access Binance website? [emoji15]

Skinny
                      This guy

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        This guy

I sent support a ticket to see what’s up. Prolly won’t here anything for two weeks. [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

i haven't cashed out any coins yet. I've about tripled my original investment and thinking about pulling some back into USD. question. do you guys transfer back to coinbase and leave it as USD or do you go ahead move it to your bank?

Comment

My order finally went through and I was able to secure some Ripple. Unfortunately, I was at a customer Xmas party last night while everything was ripe for the picking.

I hope these rumors of Ripple making it to CB are true. At the end of the day I don't want Ripple, I want a yacht.

Comment

GDAX is kinda squirrelly right now. At least for the bitcoin charts.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                                i haven't cashed out any coins yet. I've about tripled my original investment and thinking about pulling some back into USD. question. do you guys transfer back to coinbase and leave it as USD or do you go ahead move it to your bank?
                                You MAY be safe to keep USD on Coinbase, as USD funds held in coinbase accounts are FDIC insured just like a bank. (The cryptocurrencies are NOT.)

I hate coinbase though. I use Gemini.

Comment

Working...
                                X