Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Buy more bitcoin and sell it again when it goes back up in a couple of days.

If you have the cash, a portion in bitcoin and some in others. Or all in on bitcoin and in a little time when it’s up put the increase in others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy more bitcoin and sell it again when it goes back up in a couple of days.
      Trying to transfer it back to bitcoin and it wont let me. I can only use the app right now

edit/// I guess it went though. Its very slow with all this bitcoin cash business
      Last edited by 8mpg; 12-19-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

If you're setup on coinbase, do you have to go through "a process" on GDAX to get set up or do you just use your coinbase login info and off you go?

Comment

Well I was able to finally get some bitcoin cash, but didn't get it at the best price. Hopefully it will make a run when GDAX gets up and running with it.

Comment

Go to pick up dinner and BCH is up 5k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's going back up fellas!!!! Not to worry

Comment

Lite coin went under 300. Wish I was paying attention.

Comment

Crap I just realized I never got myself verified through Binance. I got the request done- it was actually super easy through them (go figure)- so hopefully they'll get it verified soon.

Comment

GDAX is still working. I transferred some USD to get ready to pounce is need be.

Comment

GDAX is still working. I transferred some USD to get ready to pounce is need be.
                      I'm trying to tie my bank account to Gdax for depositing funds but when I log in to my bank and I select the account I want to use, when I had Next I get this error message: "ach_account_id is missing."

Any idea what I'm missing and how to fix it?

Comment

Holy $&@". Bitcoin cash......

Comment

Any clues on how many weeks or days before ripple will be added to coinbase? I'm pushing hard to get some ripple before it does. Kicking myself for not already doing it..

Comment

Does GDAX have a limit order option? I can't find it on CoinBase

Comment

Still waiting for verification on bitstamp to buy xrp. Taking forever

Comment

gdax has it grouse

Comment

Working...
                                X