Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    Good deal Any and all assistance is appreciated!
    PM sent

Comment

I've posted on a couple beer boards on fb I'm on hunting for it and some Old Rasputin XVII Barrel Aged

I have a bottle sitting in my wine cellar. He sold it to me when I bought a keg of Old Rasputin for my wedding. Took me a couple years to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        I have a bottle sitting in my wine cellar. He sold it to me when I bought a keg of Old Rasputin for my wedding. Took me a couple years to find it.

I hear you!

Comment

Doing a little relaxing...

Comment

Hey Michael, did you ever try the Abita bourbon barrel bomber that came out last fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
              Hey Michael, did you ever try the Abita bourbon barrel bomber that came out last fall?
              I'm not the Michael you directed this to but I had it and will buy it again. It's the best Abita beer I've had. The base stout stands up really well to the barrel. Big flavors and easy drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                I'm not the Michael you directed this to but I had it and will buy it again. It's the best Abita beer I've had. The base stout stands up really well to the barrel. Big flavors and easy drinking.
                Good to know. I bought one when they came in and forgot all about it till now.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post

I did not brother. I missed out on so many this past yr! Do you have my number? Give me a heads up and I'll fill another cart!

Comment

I did not brother. I missed out on so many this past yr! Do you have my number? Give me a heads up and I'll fill another cart!
                    I just checked and I don't have your number anymore. Pm it to me and I'll keep you in the loop when stuff like that pops up.

Comment

Ahh Sunday's

Comment

I saw Robert Earl Keen beer at Central Market today.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                          If you like Miller lite, I'll be sure to stay away from Lobo Lito
                          Lol same here

Comment

Bishop Barrel 8 drops tomorrow.

Comment

Chocolate stout and Canadian ale in the fermenter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                                Chocolate stout and Canadian ale in the fermenter.

I wish you were a little more my way South! Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X