Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattress suggestions?

About to be in the market for a new mattress

Have looked at Purple, Casper and Leesa (all online)

No place to get "hands on" before I buy and I am very reluctant to spend $1000+ on something that I have no experience with at that price

I know you can send some brands back during a trial period but I would rather buy once and be done with it

Let the suggestions roll!

All input appreciated

I'm not in to spend g big money on much of anything. I usuay shop the clearance isle. I will tell you we bought a Tempur about 8 months ago and I constantly question why I waited so long. I know nothing about the others you mentioned but Tempur is the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
      i'm not in to spend g big money on much of anything. I usuay shop the clearance isle. I will tell you we bought a tempur about 8 months ago and i constantly question why i waited so long. I know nothing about the others you mentioned but tempur is the bomb.
      x100

Comment

The wife bought us one called "Ghost Bed". Kinda the same as the Casper. The first few months were horrible. Way too firm. Then it kinda softened up over time. I really like it now.

Comment

We have been very pleased with our Simmons Beautyrest. Going on 6 years now and still as comfortable as the first day we bought it. I think we ended up getting the softest non-pillow top version. Plenty soft but not as soft as a pillow top.

Comment

Just bought a mid range Kingsdown, I think it was around $800. We have been happy with it so far in the break in period. Company has been in business for a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We were on vacation in the Smokies and stayed at a Holiday Inn Express (I know--) and were impressed with the mattress enough that we called the mfr and they are building us one and delivering it to our house---

Comment

Tempurpedic hands down! If you have a Mattress One near you my wife can hook it up. Just PM me. She's a rep for TempurSealy and has been in the industry for 10 years.

Comment

Make sure and try the adjustable base when shopping, it's amazing what getting a little elevation on your feet will do for a broke down back

Comment

Tempurpedic! Cry only once

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                      Tempurpedic hands down! If you have a Mattress One near you my wife can hook it up. Just PM me. She's a rep for TempurSealy and has been in the industry for 10 years.
                      Heck of an offer right there!

Comment

In

Comment

Good stuff on TBH. I am looking now for a new mattress, ours is old and wore out.

Comment

Ordered a Nest bed, will be here Monday, coil mattress with gel and memory foam on top, did the research, they want you to sleep on it for 30 days before deciding if you like it or not.

Comment

Tempur

Comment

Working...
                              X