Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continues prayers for a full recovery.

Comment

Don’t let the effects of the radiation get her down. There will be side effects. Encourage her to keep strong. Every disease has been paid for. Now is the time to get your and her faith up there as confident as you can that Jesus already took care of those illegal cells in her body on the cross. Do not waver. You win!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        A couple weeks into the radiation / chemo fight now. Today will be number 14 of the 30 treatments prescribed.

Alas, about a third of her hair came out this weekend. Fortunately, it’s on the back of her head so she doesn’t see it every time she passes a mirror. Kristin is taking it like a trooper but I know it pains her.

We feel the prayers and prayers to the rest of you in similar situations.
        Still in our prayers, brother.

Comment

Praying for Kristin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent to Kristin and you!!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                A couple weeks into the radiation / chemo fight now. Today will be number 14 of the 30 treatments prescribed.

Alas, about a third of her hair came out this weekend. Fortunately, it’s on the back of her head so she doesn’t see it every time she passes a mirror. Kristin is taking it like a trooper but I know it pains her.

We feel the prayers and prayers to the rest of you in similar situations.
                Still Praying for Kristin and you my brother...8 bags into mine and my leg hair of all things is falling off,and the mouth sores I am getting are horrible..Please give Kristin my best and tell her she is a HERO to all of us that are fighting a much more diminutive cancer ..I am here to lend a ear or Vent anytime brother ..Had too drive to Ft Worth 3 times last week before the insurance company would approve my white blood cell shots in the stomach..The 3 shots were 5900.00 and I was told that if I went ahead and paid for them up front to continue with my Chemo that Aetna would NOT Reimburse me ...Insurance Companies are one step above Mafia Families

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                  Still Praying for Kristin and you my brother...8 bags into mine and my leg hair of all things is falling off,and the mouth sores I am getting are horrible..Please give Kristin my best and tell her she is a HERO to all of us that are fighting a much more diminutive cancer ..I am here to lend a ear or Vent anytime brother ..Had too drive to Ft Worth 3 times last week before the insurance company would approve my white blood cell shots in the stomach..The 3 shots were 5900.00 and I was told that if I went ahead and paid for them up front to continue with my Chemo that Aetna would NOT Reimburse me ...Insurance Companies are one step above Mafia Families
                  Still praying for all of y’all.

Cancer sucks so bad

Comment

Prayers for Krysten. My cousin just had a brain tumor taken out yesterday.

You got this, Kristen!!!

Comment

Keep your heads up, y’all. Jesus paid for Kristin. It’s YOUR RIGHT to have her back. Keep declaring that!

Comment

The fight continues... headaches and nausea alternate with each other. Wish I could take this away from her but Kristin is a trooper.

We’re about 2/3 through a remodel of our bathroom to make showering easier and keeping the positive vibes running in the house.

This coming Tuesday will be our one month MRI view post radiation to see how things look. Also, the double chemo dose starts the same day.

She flies off to see Christmas lights and spend a couple nights at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC while I do a little shotgun season in Iowa. We both win!

Again, thank you for the prayers!

Hope all have a great Thanksgiving!

Comment

I make mention the the potential of a the 5.0 liter Coyote build options from witnessing a group of hardcore Mustang dudes who use this block as their base build of engine potential leveraged by a group who use this block as their foundation for performance builds.

It is the same block used in Ford trucks running the 5.0 Coyote plant.......which trucks are tuned for lower RPM power numbers.

Witnessed dyno tests of these engines from various modes, including stock setups.

Same block..........the lead car in this bunch is running 900 hp and top end, pushes 180 mph

My .2

I use traction control all the time in my Ford. it can flat out spin the tires from zero to 60 if I don't - stock truck. The potential is there......management is key.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 11-21-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Wrong post and prayers up!

One bad click and misdirect.

I'm a dumb arse..

GOD BLESS - PRAYERS UP!!!!
                            Last edited by AtTheWall; 11-21-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

That’s too funny. Rev that mother up!

Comment

I was wondering.

Comment

Working...
                                X