Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Could you imaging having to sit in one of her classes for 3 hours and listen to that voice?
    it's like nails on a chalk board to me.

Comment

Additionally, I don't like Flake, but I also don't think he was the primary driver in the FBI thing. The two women need cover to vote yes. They're not going to get it in the FBI investigation. The FBI will be hard pressed to let the existing facts stand without finding something, anything, to justify their work. If you don't believe me go ask the local DA to investigate you just to make sure you haven't done anything wrong. What I can see is the FBI pressuring Judge to roll. Not because they believe Kavenaugh did anything wrong, but because they can. I have had acquaintances that Justice called to be witnesses in in cases that were crimes but not really crimes. I say how he was treated. They don't play nice, and, in my opinion, they don't play fair.

Comment

Also, do you think the opposition would call for an FBI investigation if they didn't believe they had someone there in their pocket. Whose leading the FBI. How can any of us, based on what we have seen in the last two and a half years, think the FBI will be non-political. The republicans still don't control the FBI. You don't have to bend the investigation much. Just play up the inconsistencies that exists in all our lives.

Comment

Flake is basically giving a threat to the Repubs.....Without a one week period for FBI investigation, I won't be voting for Kavenaugh. I promise you he was promised some vote for some bill or something in the future in exchange for this BS
          since when has the FBI had an investigation that lasted a week? this is total b.s.

Comment

Flake is basically giving a threat to the Repubs.....Without a one week period for FBI investigation, I won't be voting for Kavenaugh. I promise you he was promised some vote for some bill or something in the future in exchange for this BS
            Ah a conspiracy you say?? You're probably a whole lot closer to being right than you are wrong with this assesment of that BS!!

Comment

I may be wrong but I don’t see how this stall tactic changes much. I predict once the week is up it’ll go to the floor and he’ll be confirmed. Much to the bemoaning and wrenching of the dems. I do think they will use this loss to rally that “blue wave” we keep hearing about though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                since when has the FBI had an investigation that lasted a week? this is total b.s.
                Flake’s actions need to be called out for what it is. He buckled under the pressure or is on the take with a Dem but this is just a stall tactic!! No Dem will vote to confirm BK today, one week from today, NOW OR EVER. They are just buying time to reload........period!!!
                Last edited by RascalArms; 09-28-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Here's what the FBI may find....lots of witnesses that claim to have seen BK drinking heavily and the behavior that goes with that, etc... Whether or not the claims are true, they will be damaging and hard to dispute. He readily admits to regular drinking. Just worrying out loud.
                  Last edited by LWC; 09-28-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    Here's what the FBI may find....lots of witnesses that claim to have seen BK drinking heavily and the behavior that goes with that, etc... Whether or not the claims are true, they will be damaging and hard to dispute. He readily admits to regular drinking. Just worrying out loud.
                    Definitely could happen. And I think we all saw where the blackout related questioning was going.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      The new allegations are off the table - that has already been stated. Parameters have been set.
                      It's not the 2 allegations of Ramirez & Sweatyneck that will throw it into further turmoil jj...if that was the case I would be rejoicing the fact Kav will be getting a pass from the FBI & confirmed next week. The senate investigators have already surpassed anything the FBI will find. We already know what every witness has stated under penalty of felony. That isn't going to change.

It is the ones that are coming where the dems will then pounce once again & come out saying EVERY single one of these allegations including the two mentioned deserve the same. There are no parameters set in stone with these people. The goal is derail at any cost & the final chapters are being written right now.

Comment

I think this is a win/win - investigation clears Kav and he gets confirmed as planned all along.

They wanted the proof, and now he will be cleared.

Comment

I would like to say that the Democrats would reap what they sow at the polls in November... but The conservatives rarely stay fired up for more than a day or two.

Comment

The next objection the obstruction party will claim is he doesn't have the temperament to be on the Supreme court. Their evidence will be how fired up he was during the hearing.

I pray he gets confirmed and come November the country experiences a red tsunami

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              A warrant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              That’s what the article said. A search warrant.

Comment

I would like to say that the Democrats would reap what they sow at the polls in November... but The conservatives rarely stay fired up for more than a day or two.
                                and that’s a HUGE problem!!

Comment

Working...
                                X