No announcement yet.

Nilgai Outfitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We offer Nilgai Hunts out of Raymondville. Here is a bull I took last year.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys.

I know caliber is a big concern with Nilgai, but I was planning on having her use a 30-06 with heavier grain nosler partition or Barnes TSX. I feel as though that should be more than adequate given proper shot placement.

Comment

Originally posted by Catcher20 View Post
        Thanks for all the input guys.

I know caliber is a big concern with Nilgai, but I was planning on having her use a 30-06 with heavier grain nosler partition or Barnes TSX. I feel as though that should be more than adequate given proper shot placement.
        Talk to the guide or outfitter. Some have a 300 magnum minimum though I agree with you re the .30-06 and a heavier or monometal bullet.

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
          Mike Powell with all seasons guide service. Been fishing, and Turkey hunting with him and there at the ranch when one of his hunters came back successful. Nothing but great things to say about him.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
          I've only fished with Mike, but have friends that hunted nilgai with him. All of them brought back trophy blue bulls. Mike is legit, give him a shout.

Comment

Ive fished with Mike as well. Good people

Comment

King Ranch direct, done it twice fun hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                Mike Powell with all seasons guide service. Been fishing, and Turkey hunting with him and there at the ranch when one of his hunters came back successful. Nothing but great things to say about him.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                I known Mike personally for 10 or so years and he is a great guy! He has very good success hunting nilgai. Check out his website.

allseasonsguideservice.com

Honchogrande2

Comment

Tagging for later

Comment

For the guys that have hunted the king ranch, was your hunt more spot and stalk or was it hunting out of a high rack?
                    The reason I ask is I have been told at the king you ride around, spot a bull, then speed after him and slam on the breaks and start shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
                      I have been told at the king you ride around, spot a bull, then speed after him and slam on the breaks and start shooting.

That’s how it was when I went.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
                        For the guys that have hunted the king ranch, was your hunt more spot and stalk or was it hunting out of a high rack?
                        The reason I ask is I have been told at the king you ride around, spot a bull, then speed after him and slam on the breaks and start shooting.

My hunt was a spot and stalk, nothing at all like this.

Comment

Both spot and stalk

Comment

Working...
                          X