No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan/David Goggins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch Goggins on the “Team Never Quit” podcast with Marcus Luttrell if you get the opportunity. It is fascinating ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
      Yeah he cusses a lot, but that doesn't bother me. Now if I was riding in the vehicle with a woman, well I probably wouldn't listen. lol
      . . . or a sensitive man

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
        Rogan has like 3000 episodes. Anyone have any favorites episodes they could recommend for a newbie. I have ADHD so if I’m not hooked in the first 30 mins I’m out. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        For the hunting side of things

Any of the ones with Cam hanes, Adam greentree, Jim Shockley, the nocktv Guy, Steve Reniella (spellcheck on the last name).

Ron white was a good one also

Comment

Rogan has like 3000 episodes. Anyone have any favorites episodes they could recommend for a newbie. I have ADHD so if I’m not hooked in the first 30 mins I’m out. LOL

The David Goggins one, Cam Hanes (the older ones where Joe is new to bowhunting), Steve Rinella, Charlie Murphy... I wanna listen to the Ralphie May one. That dude was Hilarious RIP

Comment

There is a good one about the disappearance of Buffalo and Coyote's on meat eater.. its like episode 33... but I just saw the guy who they are talking to (Dan Flores) was also on Joe's pod. Im gonna check it out.

Comment

The one he did with Dan Blizarian is one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                For the hunting side of things

Any of the ones with Cam hanes, Adam greentree, Jim Shockley, the nocktv Guy, Steve Reniella (spellcheck on the last name).

Ron white was a good one also

Roger that. Gonna check it out. Thanks.

Comment

I don't listen to a lot of podcasts, but I have been listening to Steven Rinella (Meat Eater) podcasts on youtube and the ones with Rogan are pretty good. He talked about how Cam Hanes got him into archery then Dudley got him obsessed with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    . . . or a sensitive man
                    Hey hey. I use plenty of profanity but I just think he is a little excessive. I like the guy and it works for him.

Comment

If any of y'all listen to the Goggins one. Let me know what y'all think.

Comment

Just listen to all 1 hour and 54 minutes of it and he is a true ******

Comment

Hoggins is definitely a bad mofo. If you like that one heck out any of Team Never Quit Podcast, it’s Marcus Lutrell, almost all of his guests are on that level

Comment

You know who David Goggins is? If not find out!!

I've become a pretty big podcast listener the last few years, starting with Florida State Football and leading to others.

It's awesome to me that Joe Rogan has gotten into bowhunting and become and advocate. When he has Cam Hanes on I always listen. The Ted Nugent one recently was pretty dang good.

That said if you have never heard of or listened, look up Joe Rogan Expirience with David Goggins on your next long road trip or something. That is a bad bad man. Was an over weight fella who became a Navy Seal, holds the world record in pull ups in a 24 hour period (4025), Ran 100 miles in 19 hours despite never running a marathon before, and hearing him talk will have you believing you can to. Just wanted to let the green screen know that if they have the time to check it out, give it a listen.
                            Big fans of the rogan show, goggins, jocko and several others.. very good listens on road trips.. started following Jordan Peterson after hearing him on Jocko's podcast.. super deep and knowledgeable guy

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              I was able to hear him via another podcast a few years ago. Very driven individual. Warning he drops the F bomb every other word.

FIFY

I started listening to Goggins a couple months ago. Such powerful background and story. Goes to show you how much the mind really takes over the body. Truly inspiring person who speaks with passion and experience.

Comment

The David Goggins one, Cam Hanes (the older ones where Joe is new to bowhunting), Steve Rinella, Charlie Murphy... I wanna listen to the Ralphie May one. That dude was Hilarious RIP

Holy Smokes!!! Just finished the David Goggins one. POWERFUL!!! Didn’t want to get out of my car. Thanks for the recommendation fellas. Gonna try some of the others.

Comment

Working...
                                X