No announcement yet.

Mattress suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We bought a tempurpedic about 2 years ago and it has ruined us. Can't hardly sleep on another bed. Sooooo freakin comfortable....

Comment

My inlaws got a Casper and absolutely love the dang thing. They say it's better than any big box store mattress they have ever tried. I don't know if this is true, but judging from the reviews I have read on some of these it seems accurate.

Comment

Sleeplikethedead.com

Comment

I'm sleeping on a Leesa and so far it's been a great mattress. I tried a Tuft And Needle but it was too firm. The Leesa was firm at first and it took about a month for me to adjust or soften up some. I sleep hot and the Leesa has not been an issue at all. It's much cooler than any traditional mattress. The Leesa is not a dense memory foam but a proprietary USA sourced foam they use. No concerns over China chemicals and there was zero off gassing when I opened it up. My research was Tuft and Needle is the firmest followed by the Leesa and Casper being the softest. I tried a Casper at a local SA store and it was way too soft for me and my wife. I'm 190 and she's 120. A heavy person would sink pretty deep into a Casper in my opinion.
          So my recommendation is go with the Leesa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk spelling/grammar errors are likely to occur.

Comment

Mattress suggestions?

Following as I'm needing a new mattress also. Has anyone had experience with the purple mattress? It is similar to the leesa in it comes in a bag, but it is made with a "hyper elastic polymer" I've heard some good things about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by K-Train; 07-01-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Mattress suggestions?

Oh wow.
              I just looked at Tempurpedic web site.

$3000.00 to $4000.00!!! Really

Comment

I slept on a simmons beauty rest black label at a hotel in Ozona of all places, and I loved it so much I bought one. My parents have the casper at their lake house and it is equally comfortable.

Comment

We have an MLilly. Love it! 2.5 years old

Comment

i have a casper and I love it. Can't beat it for $800.00

Comment

Bought a king size Purple. Amazing. $1000. Buy one and you won't regret it!!

Comment

Ive been scanning for a new one as well. Thought about trying out the "purple" mattress. Anyone have one these they can review?

Also what are you guys doing with old mattresses when ordering online?

Comment

We bought a purple about a month ago. VERY happy with it.

Comment

Mattress suggestions?

Oh wow.
                            I just looked at Tempurpedic web site.

$3000.00 to $4000.00!!! Really

Comment

We have a Nectar mattress arriving today, I will report how it feels after a couple of nights sleeping on it

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, Neuse, that's crazy expensive! I don't think I could ever afford something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X