Looking for hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for hog hunt

I'm looking for a place to take my grandson to shoot a hog or two. I live in Medina County about 40 miles SW of San Antonio. If there is a place someone may know of I would appreciate some info. Thanks

you guys ever go toward Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by NLuna View Post
      you guys ever go toward Houston?
      No sir

Comment

South Texas Exotics. Not too sure what they charge but have hunted out there with a buddy of mine that is good friends with the owner. It's out Chapman Ranch about 15 min from Corpus.

Comment

Originally posted by JMB View Post
          South Texas Exotics. Not too sure what they charge but have hunted out there with a buddy of mine that is good friends with the owner. It's out Chapman Ranch about 15 min from Corpus.
          Thanks, I'll look in to it

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

I'd recommend Chambers Bowhunting Ranch.
              I hunted there a couple weeks ago and Dustin would put him on some hogs. No size limits or added kill fees to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                Sent you a pm
                Thanks

Comment

Check out B&B outfitters! They are near Childress, Tx so they are a ways away from you. But they got hogs, a great place to stay, and bonnie will feed you till you can't eat no more!! Great people!

Comment

Originally posted by giarcher View Post
                    I'd recommend Chambers Bowhunting Ranch.
                    I hunted there a couple weeks ago and Dustin would put him on some hogs. No size limits or added kill fees to worry about.
                    I will thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ZaneZ10 View Post
                      Check out B&B outfitters! They are near Childress, Tx so they are a ways away from you. But they got hogs, a great place to stay, and bonnie will feed you till you can't eat no more!! Great people!
                      I appreciate the info

Comment

Working...
                      X