good hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good hunt

Just got home from chambers ranch a little bit ago,, 8 of us there,, I lost count but at least 13 animals taken, only one person had no kills and he had 4-5 misses,, several hogs, an 11 year old boy made his first bow kill on a small ram. aside from that a couple of whitetail does, one 8 point whitetail buck, a big bodied 7 point, and a Texas Dall, at least one aoudad,, it was hard keeping up with who shot what, but it was a great 4 days!...

(if my computer will let me post pictures I will put them up later)

from Tbh myself, Milman, Brinkley , and GIarcher all went Milmans uncle flew in from Pennsylvania, a couple of customer from my shop.... we are already booked for next year!

I expect Brinkley will have a few pictures to post when he gets home!
    Last edited by xman59; 11-21-2016, 04:08 PM.

Sounds like a good time! Looking forward to the pics

Comment

Yes, was a blast on the annual trip. My uncle is already looking at how he's going to make it back next year. Was a great trip with great guys and being away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life was super. Add in the arrow slinging and the cake has been iced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!!!
        in for pics

Comment

Congrats and can't wait to see pics.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

good hunt

Chambers is a great bowhunting ranch. I've been bowhunting for 34 years and this was one of the best hunts I've had. Dustin worked long hours and put me on animals every sit. I lost two hogs due to my shot placement but Dustin stayed out late ensuring we did our best to find them. A great group to hunt with and I'm looking forward to next year. I killed a hog, my first Aoudad and a spike WT for the freezer.
              Last edited by giarcher; 11-25-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

A few additional animals that were taken by me and my uncle that came down from PA. Dunno why Tapatalk won't let me post more than 2 at a time.

Comment

heck of a hunt. Lots of meat.

Comment

Waydago guys!! Looks like you had lots of fun

Comment

Working...
                        X