Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Mounting,Tx lol. Ole stomping grounds. Not much of a town I can tell ya that.

But Kloesels' Steakhouse is fantastic.

Honestly I prefer remote lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Honestly I prefer remote lol.

I wouldn't say it's remote but it's no big city either. I can assure you, midland sucks and I'd pick Moultin any day

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        I wouldn't say it's remote but it's no big city either. I can assure you, midland sucks and I'd pick Moultin any day

Oh I have family out in Kermit. Midland is dead!

Comment

Permian Basin is on fire for me.

If anyone needs a surface pump, give me a shout! If it moves fluid, I got it! We do PM and build one-off skid mounted pumps. Any application!

Comment

More good news?

President Trump signed executive orders on Tuesday effectively reviving the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, which had been stalled by the Obama administration under pressure from environmental and other groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Let em swing Don! Let em swing baby!

Comment

If y'all know any companies needing their iron tested, recertified and banded or on site hydrotesting let me know.

Comment

My family and I spent decades in the oilfield. Ups and downs but if you manage your money you will be fine. Don't spend every dime you make. Save or invest at least 25% of your check for the slow times

Comment

Glad to see you guys going back to work.

Comment

Home or abroad

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be saving some money!!

I am starting to see lots of the same really bad habits that left lots of guys in trouble the last time the work died off. I understand the toys and trucks thing and thats all fine and good if you have some good savings accumulated. I would hate to see some of you guys get in a big bind should the work be gone soon. I know many of you may hear "we have 10 years of work around here" because that is a common phrase but the fact is if oil ever drops so will the work. Just because the work is there doesn't mean it's worth going after to all the companies.

I give this reminder because I personally know of a couple guys with 100k+ salaries that have to finance furniture or TVs and even one that makes over 300k that never has a dime in his pocket.

Have fun but be careful fellas.
                      You posted this in September 2014; crazy how it still describe what's going on in the Oil industry. Tough times for all. Maybe it's time to search for jobs out of Texas or maybe abroad? I applied to that one 2 days ago A Operator

I am Willing to relocate anywhere; you?

Charlotte

Comment

The Delaware Basin is exploding.... and I am glad to be a part of it!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Easy money

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                            Your advice applies to any profession. Life can throw you curve balls.

I wish I had started younger.
                            I agree. I also wish I started younger. But I was one that kept trying to find better paying jobs and had no luck. I finally went back to school after 2 back surgeries at the age of 37 and graduated with an engineering degree at 41. I wish I went back 20 years sooner. But I didn't have the drive back then that I have now.

Comment

Originally posted by True Texan View Post
                              If y'all know any companies needing their iron tested, recertified and banded or on site hydrotesting let me know.
                              Hey TT what are your prices on 2 and 3 inch 1502 just visual, uv and hydro

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                We just bought up Outrigger Energy, they had some plants and mostly crude oil gathering in the deleware. We are about to build 2 new plants near the Coyanosa area.

Comment

Working...
                                X